Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 294526 times)

If you have the power to change something for the better, why don't you do it? You're not a god. You're lazy to the fact that your server is currently crumbling in the hands of corruption. I hardly go there anymore because of these immoral occurrences. But why don't we fix a couple things? I understand you're busy, but we need more social involvement. There's nothing but drama half of the time!

I'm telling you, I'm one to complain, but this is an actual issue of concern.

Do understand, however, that I know of your current actions against corruption, and they're good ones at that, like that idea to place specific experience points for different job paths. But let's bring some more humane morality into this situation, and brighten up the dull and weak parts of the judicial system.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 06:07:08 PM by Custard »

a small Update has occured... added dim lights, 4x4f print, wanted Self Delete if there's no law people around, also i trimmed the map a little bit and moved a build.

What building? =o

Also thanks for adding dim light. I still need your full trust tho.

Also thanks for adding dim light. I still need your full trust tho.
Why wouldn't you have full trust with Diggy? Does he think you'll abuse his trust or something?

If you have the power to change something for the better, why don't you do it? You're not a god. You're lazy to the fact that your server is currently crumbling in the hands of corruption. I hardly go there anymore because of these immoral occurrences. But why don't we fix a couple things? I understand you're busy, but we need more social involvement. There's nothing but drama half of the time!

I'm telling you, I'm one to complain, but this is an actual issue of concern.

Do understand, however, that I know of your current actions against corruption, and they're good ones at that, like that idea to place specific experience points for different job paths. But let's bring some more humane morality into this situation, and brighten up the dull and weak parts of the judicial system.
your "gods" don't give a stuff about anything you care about, etc.
:trollface:

If you left, no one would care.

I agree, I'm not gonna do on this server anymore either. It's too addicting and at the end you just get screwed over. Nobody wins

Why wouldn't you have full trust with Diggy? Does he think you'll abuse his trust or something?

I lost his trust, he re-installed BL i think.

:trollface:

You got trolled >=o  (Just kidding)

I agree, I'm not gonna do on this server anymore either. It's too addicting and at the end you just get screwed over. Nobody wins

Bye.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 09:59:41 PM by Swat725 »

Alright we're both out now.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 11:16:23 PM by Joltarn »

Me and PressMe need a way out of Johnny's house.
He trapped us inside after we arrested him, when he allowed us to do it.
If an admin could come that'd be nice.
cntrl k?

Ah, well I am here to report a noob, whom only knows basic events, Taz Devil. As he is now wanted, he made his lot "secure" from cops. This, is a fail event, OnProjectileHit-Player-Set Velocity-(#). So, I was with a jammer, trying ot break in, sends me flying and kills me from falling damage. First, his build sucks, second, as it this violaates rules, I would like the build removed. As always, proof is needed, here it is for you picky admins... Sorry these photos are really out of order.

http://s1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa441/Qazimoka/?action=view&current=Blockland_00250.jpg
http://s1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa441/Qazimoka/?action=view&current=Blockland_00250.jpg#!oZZ6QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1198.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Faa441%2FQazimoka%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DBlockland_00245.jpg

If you need more proof, just ask, or try it yourself and see, but your admins ,you have your hands full, so you probably wont want too

First, his build sucks
As if you was any better.

I would definitely. :c

Alright we're both out now.
Farewell. <3

Thanks Diggy for the additions that I've been longed for.

Edit: 4x4f print is not thereee. :C
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 11:34:20 AM by Sleven »

Ah, well I am here to report a noob, whom only knows basic events, Taz Devil. As he is now wanted, he made his lot "secure" from cops. This, is a fail event, OnProjectileHit-Player-Set Velocity-(#). So, I was with a jammer, trying ot break in, sends me flying and kills me from falling damage. First, his build sucks, second, as it this violaates rules, I would like the build removed. As always, proof is needed, here it is for you picky admins... Sorry these photos are really out of order.

http://s1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa441/Qazimoka/?action=view&current=Blockland_00250.jpg
http://s1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa441/Qazimoka/?action=view&current=Blockland_00250.jpg#!oZZ6QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1198.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Faa441%2FQazimoka%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DBlockland_00245.jpg

If you need more proof, just ask, or try it yourself and see, but your admins ,you have your hands full, so you probably wont want too

Thanks for the proof. I'll take a look at this later.

Fail quote lol.

Off topic: Did anyone noticed that you have to register your BL key to post in the forums? I kind of like this idea so there are no alts!

shh
And Jolt was referring to how he got stuck in a building with someone else, not that he was leaving :o

shh
And Jolt was referring to how he got stuck in a building with someone else, not that he was leaving :o

Im pretty sure that Custard will be back. He have his nice builds.

Yea, Swat I did notice That, Kinda makes it so only blocklanders can come to our forums, since people like to joib without even buying Bl.

Im pretty sure that Custard will be back. He have his nice builds.
He haven't left diggy's, he's only inactive.

shh
Meh, Jolt told me he'll quit diggy's anytime soon, so I'll just saying bai while I got the time. c: