Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 286774 times)

Just to start a topic on here, Anybody remember the First server, Small/Medium/Large City Rp? Before Metro? Those were the fun Days. Xhellfire, Skele and DiggyWentworth as admins, oh and don't forget loserhero and potskiticker lol. Ahh, the good old days...

potsticker will never be replaced, the only one that came close was CC... cc rocks

Okay i have a problem, Apparently earlier today my build was demolished and i only found out as i got home from school. on that build i had a personal safe and i had spent a lot of time on this build. I Was wondering if i could get my 7k back for safe and an Explanation to why it was demolished.
Thanks.

Edit: My Safe had around 6.1k in it and i also had a vehicle spawn with a bike on it Cost:2.2k
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 02:06:50 AM by RelliK »

Okay i have a problem, Apparently earlier today my build was demolished and i only found out as i got home from school. on that build i had a personal safe and i had spent a lot of time on this build. I Was wondering if i could get my 7k back for safe and an Explanation to why it was demolished.
Thanks.

Edit: My Safe had around 6.1k in it and i also had a vehicle spawn with a bike on it Cost:2.2k
Probably a save lost, or your build sucks.

And I don't think you can get it back, bank for the win  :cookieMonster:

Thanks.

Rellik, if it was the one infront of the green bank, sorry but that was spammy as hell... Safes suck and eat your money, use banks...

Thanks.

Use the bank or just buy an ATM instead. They costs the same and you don't loose any money when it is destroyed.

I don't see why hamster was unbanned. He was permanently banned. As soon as he was unbanned he started raising hell again.

He went on his giant ass killing spree.
Plus, he purposely killed himself with grapple and went AFK to avoid jailing.

EDIT

He was killing when he was a convict. That means he couldn't get jailed while in jail. Bug abuse?

Also, ask anyone and they'll say he's been random killing.

I am hoping to get him re-banned.

See? As soon as he gets unbanned he starts raising hell again.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 05:11:25 PM by Jasa 12265 »

Random killing is a seesaw law, meaning that each administrator, including the host himself, has taken it differently. Niliscro and Swat are more towards banning for free killing, as it is interpreted into the common sense act. However, I've heard that Diggy doesn't approve of this act, and doesn't force it himself. So don't expect to get someone banned for free killing easily. However, he did break laws, so good job on the evidence.

Anyway, I'll be back in Metropolis at some point to build something new, so I'll see you guys then.

Today I received a message from Wizzard about the server's resource usage. It seems that our server is using 2-3 times the normal amount of cpu usage as other Bl servers. This is probably due to the massive brick count so to deal with this I have reduced the amount of lots each player can own to 3. You can still own your 4 lots until the server restarts, then it will possibly delete a lot when loading. To avoid this you should sell or demolish your least wanted lot if you already have 4. I will try to be online more often to check builds for spam and fix bugs.

I have reduced the amount of lots each player can own to 3. You can still own your 4 lots until the server restarts, then it will possibly delete a lot when loading. To avoid this you should sell or demolish your least wanted lot if you already have 4. I will try to be online more often to check builds for spam and fix bugs.

I'm just going to keep a tally of how many pissed-off people come crying to this thread saying "OMG 1 OF MY LOTS WAS DEMO'D AFTER THE SREVER WENT DOWN FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!1!".  hehe.

I don't see why hamster was unbanned.

He wasn't.  Remember, this is Wizzard's server.  Diggy's banlist didn't carry over to this server.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 07:01:01 PM by RedPikmin11 »

I don't see why hamster was unbanned. He was permanently banned. As soon as he was unbanned he started raising hell again.

He went on his giant ass killing spree.
Plus, he purposely killed himself with grapple and went AFK to avoid jailing.

EDIT

He was killing when he was a convict. That means he couldn't get jailed while in jail. Bug abuse?

Also, ask anyone and they'll say he's been random killing.

I am hoping to get him re-banned.

See? As soon as he gets unbanned he starts raising hell again.

Yea i see. Its possible.

Random killing is a seesaw law, meaning that each administrator, including the host himself, has taken it differently. Niliscro and Swat are more towards banning for free killing, as it is interpreted into the common sense act. However, I've heard that Diggy doesn't approve of this act, and doesn't force it himself. So don't expect to get someone banned for free killing easily. However, he did break laws, so good job on the evidence.

Anyway, I'll be back in Metropolis at some point to build something new, so I'll see you guys then.

I thought you was "leaving the server for good", eh?

Today I received a message from Wizzard about the server's resource usage. It seems that our server is using 2-3 times the normal amount of cpu usage as other Bl servers. This is probably due to the massive brick count so to deal with this I have reduced the amount of lots each player can own to 3. You can still own your 4 lots until the server restarts, then it will possibly delete a lot when loading. To avoid this you should sell or demolish your least wanted lot if you already have 4. I will try to be online more often to check builds for spam and fix bugs.

Also we should limit the amount of bricks used on each lot too.

I'm just going to keep a tally of how many pissed-off people come crying to this thread saying "OMG 1 OF MY LOTS WAS DEMO'D AFTER THE SREVER WENT DOWN FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!1!".  hehe.

He wasn't.  Remember, this is Wizzard's server.  Diggy's banlist didn't carry over to this server.

Haha do that Red.

The city was just fine before we had so much buildings, maybe its time to have a certain limit of towers.

OH forget YOU D:

Oh, and all you guys talking about people trapping you and beating and stuff, I've been luering people in my house and trapping them all the time, why don't people take pictures of those? I mean, i've even made fun of them while they were trapped!!!

I want a ban too :(

I'm getting tired of hearing from doctors "It's too hard to get EXP." so I came up with a couple of solutions.
Add something that saves a player's health when they leave the server and set their health to that when they spawn.
Make pills only heal half as much.

OK first off jasa, While in jail the person who built it allowed the toilet to let you out. secound. the bank works while your a convict after you walk out legaly due to the esape brick everyone knows about.  third after walking from bank to store to get grapple cops went after me.  so i bought a gun and started removing them from my face so i would not be killed and sent back to jail. i happen to get dems while trying to stay alive, Also after having dems i can still be jailed so No its not a bug. shop is add item. jail lets you out by clicking a brick and bank works. its not my fault you guys got mad that you could not jail me all i had was a gun. it was no bug and if youd have got me id be jailed. There is no abuse and joltan was the one who told me you can buy guns as a convict due to add item shops. I abused nothing and simple followed what was allowed. if i did a bug glitch tell me. beacuse nothing made me invicible and i was still killable and jailable.        There was no rule broken and all i had was dems and then i got out of jail and i still had dems. later was jailed. see justice allways wins? nothing made me a god and a bug abuser i was jailable like everyone else.  Its not my fault you cops suck and cant get a guy with a gun and 10 ammo.
So again. not a bug. i did wat was suggested by jolt and i had no trubble doing so because it was fair... if there is any abuse of a bug tell me. Getting out of jail is not a bug its a brick that everyone knows. the gun was the bank and a store... simple. tada.... i dont see how tahts bad.. i still got killed. and jailed. so stop getting your panties in a bunch and lay off. its fair not abuse of a bug.      Wall of words^

If you are asking why hamster is pissed, he was banned, so yea to those who didn't know. No offense ham BUT PARTY PARTY PARTY!!!