Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 286785 times)

Ok, for anyone who is looking for a position, PM me.

I want someone to replace me, not just fill in my missing position.  So I want some strict starfish who isn't going to take stuff from anyone.  This means if you already have an entourage of close friends, that's just too bad.

Also, I should probably add that whatever decision I make is still subject to Diggy's approval.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 07:16:28 PM by Niliscro »

I want someone to replace me, not just fill in my missing position.  So I want some strict starfish who isn't going to take stuff from anyone.  This means if you already have an entourage of close friends, that's just too bad.

Also, I should probably add that whatever decision I make is still subject to Diggy's approval.
I'd PM you but I don't think I can handle that sort of responsibility. Also, I have been banned several times, if that ruins my record.

I'd PM you but I don't think I can handle that sort of responsibility. Also, I have been banned several times, if that ruins my record.
You wouldn't have even been put under consideration, if that makes you feel any better.

c:

I want someone to replace me, not just fill in my missing position.  So I want some strict starfish who isn't going to take stuff from anyone.  This means if you already have an entourage of close friends, that's just too bad.

I might PM you..but that would only be if it was April fools day.

Omg, If I apply, I know i'll get the spot... :cookieMonster:

(To those who don't know i'm sarcastic and can't take a joke, i'm just kiding...)

Omg, If I apply, I know i'll get the spot... :cookieMonster:

(To those who don't know i'm sarcastic and can't take a joke, i'm just kiding...)
HA, Don't hold your breath. (Doing so is very unwise and may result suffocation.)

We all agree that the position will go to Sleven.

So I want some strict starfish who isn't going to take stuff from anyone.

Haha, I'm ready to release my inner starfish :3.

Omg, Diggy is on the Server and he said: "Qaz, Good Job" towards my tower. Hear that! Diggy actually liked my build, for once! Qazi is happy, Celebration for everybody that is in World Teck!

Omg, Diggy is on the Server and he said: "Qaz, Good Job" towards my tower. Hear that! Diggy actually liked my build, for once! Qazi is happy, Celebration for everybody that is in World Teck!
Get forgeted.

HA, Don't hold your breath. (Doing so is very unwise and may result suffocation.)

We all agree that the position will go to Sleven.
Sadly, Slev is the best of the sub-par applicants right now.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 04:05:10 PM by Niliscro »

He also made your build the center of the preview picture.

Awww now you can only see a little of my office building :c   at the bottom right D:

Lol major and mine is centered, that area/block in the center will doon be World Teck square, :D

He also made your build the center of the preview picture.
You can set that!?