Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 286859 times)

Well, isn't it wonderful when blockland will not start anymore. Crashes every time when starting. Last thing listed on the console is Accelerated OpenGL display devices detected. Looks like I have something to get working before my used to be built, half built lot gets cleared.

And to make matters worse, it does the same exact thing on my laptop. I tried everything short of installing the latest drivers for my video card, which probably wouldn't make a difference as it worked with these drivers before. Compatibility mode proved useless also. Is it possible a windows update caused the problem as both my main computer and my laptop run windows 7?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 11:34:13 PM by stargatefan »

Hey Diggy, the server was almost empty just now, so I took the opportunity to assemble the dance troupe I was talking about.

-snip-
In appearance from left ro right:
RedPikmin11, RedPikmin11, RedPikmin11, it, RedPikmin11, RedPikmin11, RedPikmin11, and RedPikmin11

-snip-
To the right, you see your average Metropolisian about to decapatate one of the dancers.
[sarcasm]Totally not multiclienting.[/sarcasm]

Need any more recruits red? I think I know some dudes.

Woah, i never saw those.

Ill be on their tomorrow.

Ill try to be on as soon as possible, i have been busy lately, sorry. =s

Ill post on here again when im on and deleting stuff.

These could be new.
But, you're maybe not even trying to find them..

I'm really angry right now.

Not only did my shop get wanded, my other house I was building with a friend too got destroyed. :(

I paid a lot of ***** cash for that bike and spawn. I want compensation.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 07:29:53 AM by Reinforcements »

Not only did my shop get wanded, my other house I was building with a friend too got destroyed. :(

Your shop could of been destroyed since it was spam, didn't follow build rules, or was abandoned. Admins son't give a stuff what is on the lot when they demo it, and you get nothing back from them. Fighting will just result it them probably banning you. Its happend to everybody dude, believe me, everybody...

Your shop could of been destroyed since it was spam, didn't follow build rules, or was abandoned. Admins son't give a stuff what is on the lot when they demo it, and you get nothing back from them. Fighting will just result it them probably banning you. Its happend to everybody dude, believe me, everybody...
Thats really lame.

You admins out there, is it too much to ask for compensation of $2400 for bike bike + spawn?

Its happend to everybody dude, believe me, everybody...

nope

Need any more recruits red? I think I know some dudes.

These could be new.
But, you're maybe not even trying to find them..

Good news, we demoed tons of spam. Even the ones in the picture. Im pretty sure that their is more spam. People, if you don't want your build deleted, READ THE RULES FOR BUILDING.

EDIT: Also i gotta go, ill bbl to respond to the rest of the replies.

Good news, we demoed tons of spam. Even the ones in the picture. Im pretty sure that their is more spam. People, if you don't want your build deleted, READ THE RULES FOR BUILDING.

Thats really lame.

You admins out there, is it too much to ask for compensation of $2400 for bike bike + spawn?

Awesome

You won't get compensation. It is your fault if you build spam and not check out the rules. Sorry bro.

nope

Not everyone, Sleven is right.

Thats really lame.

Just be happy that you don't get a ban.

Awesome

It is. You can now build again.

I'm getting kinda tired of inactive admins which doesn't care about the server condition.

Some of these builds may not be rough spam. But it still proves that most of Diggy's Metropolis users is lazy asses which uses unnecessary amount of bricks.

Admins, do something about the spam.
It ruins the server!

And don't bring up that stuff about not having time.

..Because I have many times offered my help!!
Now would probably be a good time to actually let people other than Diggy and Swat know that I quit the server (and thus to an extent blockland).

so yeah

I'm technically in the midst of selecting a new admin to train.  So be good, kiddies.

Sings is just waste of time and unnecessary if the lot is a small one.
Should only be placed out if the lot is big and maybe only got some few flaws.

That's generally what I did, but really because I got too lazy to be bothered putting signs on builds that had no effort put into them.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 05:16:16 PM by Niliscro »

We'll miss you Nili. Diggy's won't be the same without you.

And sorry for my little rage.
I just think the server needs an active admin which is at least on 3 days a week to clear stuff.