Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 286811 times)

OK first off jasa, While in jail the person who built it allowed the toilet to let you out. secound. the bank works while your a convict after you walk out legaly due to the esape brick everyone knows about.  third after walking from bank to store to get grapple cops went after me.  so i bought a gun and started removing them from my face so i would not be killed and sent back to jail. i happen to get dems while trying to stay alive, Also after having dems i can still be jailed so No its not a bug. shop is add item. jail lets you out by clicking a brick and bank works. its not my fault you guys got mad that you could not jail me all i had was a gun. it was no bug and if youd have got me id be jailed. There is no abuse and joltan was the one who told me you can buy guns as a convict due to add item shops. I abused nothing and simple followed what was allowed. if i did a bug glitch tell me. beacuse nothing made me invicible and i was still killable and jailable.        There was no rule broken and all i had was dems and then i got out of jail and i still had dems. later was jailed. see justice allways wins? nothing made me a god and a bug abuser i was jailable like everyone else.  Its not my fault you cops suck and cant get a guy with a gun and 10 ammo.
So again. not a bug. i did wat was suggested by jolt and i had no trubble doing so because it was fair... if there is any abuse of a bug tell me. Getting out of jail is not a bug its a brick that everyone knows. the gun was the bank and a store... simple. tada.... i dont see how tahts bad.. i still got killed. and jailed. so stop getting your panties in a bunch and lay off. its fair not abuse of a bug.      Wall of words^
You're banned now so none of that now matters.

OK first off jasa, While in jail the person who built it allowed the toilet to let you out. secound. the bank works while your a convict after you walk out legaly due to the esape brick everyone knows about.  third after walking from bank to store to get grapple cops went after me.  so i bought a gun and started removing them from my face so i would not be killed and sent back to jail. i happen to get dems while trying to stay alive, Also after having dems i can still be jailed so No its not a bug. shop is add item. jail lets you out by clicking a brick and bank works. its not my fault you guys got mad that you could not jail me all i had was a gun. it was no bug and if youd have got me id be jailed. There is no abuse and joltan was the one who told me you can buy guns as a convict due to add item shops. I abused nothing and simple followed what was allowed. if i did a bug glitch tell me. beacuse nothing made me invicible and i was still killable and jailable.        There was no rule broken and all i had was dems and then i got out of jail and i still had dems. later was jailed. see justice allways wins? nothing made me a god and a bug abuser i was jailable like everyone else.  Its not my fault you cops suck and cant get a guy with a gun and 10 ammo.
So again. not a bug. i did wat was suggested by jolt and i had no trubble doing so because it was fair... if there is any abuse of a bug tell me. Getting out of jail is not a bug its a brick that everyone knows. the gun was the bank and a store... simple. tada.... i dont see how tahts bad.. i still got killed. and jailed. so stop getting your panties in a bunch and lay off. its fair not abuse of a bug.      Wall of words^

Gah, a wall of words. Your only banned for 3 days.

If you are asking why hamster is pissed, he was banned, so yea to those who didn't know. No offense ham BUT PARTY PARTY PARTY!!!

Indeed, lets party!!!!!!

Hey, Swat, mind fixing something? its called a sidewalk. When you have a path on your left side 2x higher than the road, on your right 1x, and infront of you 1x under the rod, its loving anooyign to try to build. I am sying this because this is how my LARGE LOTis, it was where custard was, and I would liek to know if you coul fix it. oh and I is selling my other tower for 20k, comes with atm. :D

Yesh my world Teck tower

me+ Marioguy+ johny3tears finished the diggy temple challenge :D.   I got the big code too all blue in four clicks :D

This is probably due to the massive brick count so to deal with this I have reduced the amount of lots each player can own to 3.

forget

Also we should limit the amount of bricks used on each lot too.

x2

Rein I'm selling the tower because I got a large lot for it. Even tho compared to the other tower its only a 32x32 bigger, its height limit is greatly increase causing more space for the company to grow

forget that.     :cookieMonster:

Lol does nobody understand that it is a company name, meaning it could be tuck, lol World Tuck

It's not that nobody understands, it's just that nobody cares.

Why does the server have a password?

EDIT: Now its gone. D:

EDIT 2: Its back :)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 12:52:09 PM by Reinforcements »

So, due to the stuff-god-awful quality of applicants, I'm not choosing a replacement.  That can be up to Diggy or Swat now, since I haven't really been active enough to make an educated decision anyway.

Thanks for playing!

It's okay, I'll be online more until I find someone who fits the job. You'll be missed Nil. Hanks for playing.