Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 287114 times)

I've got a save from "wentworths large rp".     That was like in 2008

Lol I remember that.

Can't wait for new server btw

It would be cool if when you killed someone there body stayed on the ground until a cop comes to investigate it, and every-time they investigate (click) a body, the cops have the right to jail you for one more tick. So if you killed 9 people but the cops only find 3 bodies, they can only jail you for 2 or 3 ticks.

It would be cool if when you killed someone there body stayed on the ground until a cop comes to investigate it, and every-time they investigate (click) a body, the cops have the right to jail you for one more tick. So if you killed 9 people but the cops only find 3 bodies, they can only jail you for 2 or 3 ticks.
That's pretty much what the whole assassinating people does, but much simpler and not nearly as excessive.

My God..  Can I please get an estimate on when the server will be up?  Baker4's been crying to me about it almost every day at school since it went down. 
Also,

^I do wish bodies would stay if you died^
Physics corpses much? :D

My God..  Can I please get an estimate on when the server will be up?  Baker4's been crying to me about it almost every day at school since it went down. 
Maybe you should tell him to find something else to do, like baking or something.

Well, the server is up, running on Wizz's server with some restrictions, however i can't join to load bricks so we'll have to wait for another admin to do it.

Well, the server is up, running on Wizz's server with some restrictions, however i can't join to load bricks so we'll have to wait for another admin to do it.

I was just on it, i have some time to load it up, send me a save file.

Also: We need trueno's colorset. The server is using the default.

Also: There is no duplicator and the weapon/tools slot is only 5.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 11:11:39 PM by Swat725 »

Hurrah

I was just on it, i have some time to load it up, send me a save file.

Also: We need trueno's colorset. The server is using the default.

Also: There is no duplicator and the weapon/tools slot is only 5.

i will fix these things, then, when it has been restarted i need you to change the map to slate sea dynamic sky and type in /dediload metropolis rp #48

dont leave until its done, and if ownerships are screwed up you can either save all the bricks yourself, then upload it to the server through bl or by emailing it to me, or you can say screw it and make everyone sell themselves their lots.

i will fix these things, then, when it has been restarted i need you to change the map to slate sea dynamic sky and type in /dediload metropolis rp #48

dont leave until its done, and if ownerships are screwed up you can either save all the bricks yourself, then upload it to the server through bl or by emailing it to me, or you can say screw it and make everyone sell themselves their lots.

Alright, got it.

sorry, changed the save file name so it doesnt get overwritten somehow by the saver, also makes a good milestone save to have, so youll have to type in /dediload Trenton Island

putting it up now

sorry, changed the save file name so it doesnt get overwritten somehow by the saver, also makes a good milestone save to have, so youll have to type in /dediload Trenton Island

putting it up now

It dosent work right now after i type it. It isnt loading.

Sorry but i have to go now. D=

Send me the latest save thru email and ill load it first thing in the morning before i go to school. Anyways, good night and cya!

no worries, maybe im forgetting something in the line of code anyways nil is gonna do it tomorrow sometime. see ya soon

edit: looks like i forgot to add dediloader in haha, ill do that now and itll be ready for someone tomorrow
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 11:58:01 PM by [USSR] Diggy »

no worries, maybe im forgetting something in the line of code anyways nil is gonna do it tomorrow sometime. see ya soon

edit: looks like i forgot to add dediloader in haha, ill do that now and itll be ready for someone tomorrow

Alright. Just tell us when everything is ready to load and stuff.

everything should be ready for it to /dediload trenton island

but i cant find the server in the web browser