Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 282358 times)

Omg, jasa, that is hilarious. In the middle(white tower) is the one he made from diggy's, then to the left top corner its Slevens and Fob's Build from Diggy's. As you can see also behind the white tower is Custards Aparterment complex colored in green. This is the worst case of build theft I have ever seen. I would love if he got permaed.

Hamster's most recent act of spawnkilling.

o.o i said sorry and i paied him 500 dollars so its ok.   BTW JASAAA youve been bank camping and i got pics!

BTw i asked syl how he built so well on his server and he said he only builds good on HIS server and that HIS epic builds were not to be seen here...
RIGHT HE STOle them!

Btw he says hes 25 o.o he never is offline and when i was home sick he was on all day.. hes out of school i know that :P
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 08:00:40 PM by hamster »

o.o i said sorry and i paied him 500 dollars so its ok.   BTW JASAAA youve been bank camping and i got pics!

BTw i asked syl how he built so well on his server and he said he only builds good on HIS server and that HIS epic builds were not to be seen here...
RIGHT HE STOle them!

Btw he says hes 25 o.o he never is offline and when i was home sick he was on all day.. hes out of school i know that :P

Objection!

Inside sources have alerted me that it is Moppy's birthday!  I'll go pick up the stripper that jumps out of the cake!

Inside sources have alerted me that it is Moppy's birthday!  I'll go pick up the stripper that jumps out of the cake!
No! You mean grab the mininuke and make it explode when present is opened!

Every time im on the thread/ingame hamster is always the problem. he should be permad and stay permad lol

----
Sylvanor is so funny.
Omg, jasa, that is hilarious. In the middle(white tower) is the one he made from diggy's, then to the left top corner its Slevens and Fob's Build from Diggy's. As you can see also behind the white tower is Custards Aparterment complex colored in green. This is the worst case of build theft I have ever seen. I would love if he got permaed.
RIGHT HE STOle them!

Alright, let's straighten this up.
Sylvanor asked the owners if he could use their builds.
Nothing wrong.

As you can see, Jasa, Qazimoka nor Hamster got a build in that city.
Because they're obviously not talented enough.

As for his age. It's correct.
Sylvanor is an architect as a living, in real life.
Proof, he is a 25k blid. And people that just recently joined BL, don't build this well.
No offense..

I would love if he got permaed.
Jealous.

RIGHT HE STOle them!
Incorrect, written while rage and failure in grammar.

Thanks Sleven =). I have to answer about that. (bag english from be sometimes, english is not my first langaugen please, don't speak about grammar). People think i've "stolen" builds. I wont say really "stolen". I asked sleven for the two towers one month ago, when he was still the owner and it was ok. For custard build, yes i took it because this build is awesome, i like it and want it and also, because today there is a parking and this build has been destroyed. What do people want, continue to give second life on epic build "not in diggy server" or not? who cares? Custard apartement complex looks like Haussmanian build from beginning of 19st century, giving "french" touch in city who always looks like americans cities. Oh and to conclude: THINK! if people take builds to put in another server, generally it's not in order to say "I built it" (not my case) but to say "This build is great, i wanna save before server crash/build destroyed cause i love it =3". I expect the moaners at last.

Hamster: "i asked syl how he built so well on his server and he said he only builds good on HIS server and that HIS epic builds were not to be seen here..." Why build epic houses here? brick limitation, no much jvs or props, height limitation and destroyed in 1 week if i have to go to holidays... I like building skyscrapers, me! ."he says hes 25 o.o he never is offline". I am in France or Russia, UTC + 7 or 9.

Qazimoka: "I would love if he got permaed" I know you hate me, you said it to me first week i went to the server
because i was spamming house. I was a begginer you know? Oh and, I don't hate you, me! Why hate someone you don't know anything about? If you want me to be banned so ask the admins, but i am not a bad player i think and respect rules, if i spam something admin have to say me and ill change builds.

If you don't like me, i don't care.
If i give you 1k, you will like me. :cookie:

Au passage, un coucou pour swat, diggy, major et sleven =)

A pic from my "epic build" as hamster said...

Ok first, wow, god damn... Syl, I hate you because you hoged over 3 large lots, and only one of them was actually good... With this explaination, I understand your point of view, not sure if I hate you anymore... since a man(or women) who can give a speech like that, I love them. Solving problems with proof and not spamming:
 " NO I DIDTYOU NOOOOOOOBS , SHAT P NOEW!!!!! IL GERT YU PERMAED!!!

Even tho I do not like you, You are Epic.

o.o i said sorry and i paied him 500 dollars so its ok.   BTW JASAAA youve been bank camping and i got pics!

RIGHT HE STOle them!

I was never doorblocking bank. Although, I was doorblocking you from escaping jail.

I have the right to doorblock if it means keeping a prisoner from escaping.

Here's some lots without a lot under part of it.

Taz's shop next to labor board.

The right of Qaz's World Teck.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 12:23:41 PM by Jasa 12265 »

It has recently being extremely annoying me that wanted criminals hide in their homes and it's impossible to get to them. Hiding should be against the rules.

Hamster kills everyone on sight.   :panda:  Whoever jails him will get x24 :cookie:

Guys.. Heres what cops ACTUALLY DO to prisoners.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 05:54:18 PM by Decepticon »