Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 287027 times)

That's not lovey.

It looks high poly and it looks like something from god damn fallout 3.

That's not lovey.

It looks high poly and it looks like something from god damn fallout 3.
well, I don't see people around town flying about with grapple ropes either. so whether or not it fits is irrelevant.

well, I don't see people around town flying about with grapple ropes either. so whether or not it fits is irrelevant.
I like it, but it doesn't match for Diggy's.

You have to be one with the grapple

Where the F**k did this picture come from.
That's a non photoshopped photo. I live about 50 miles from the reservoir that has this.

Basically there's a pipe running from the reservoir to the bottom of the dam where a river is. If the reservoir reaches a height above the top of the pipe the water begins to fall in like that.

That's a non photoshopped photo. I live about 50 miles from the reservoir that has this.

Basically there's a pipe running from the reservoir to the bottom of the dam where a river is. If the reservoir reaches a height above the top of the pipe the water begins to fall in like that.

lol?

I'd like to remove that "no killing without reason" rule and in place of it put in a "no complaining when people kill you" rule.
I think that's already being removed. It's a dumb rule, because it only happens due to the lack of a good police force.
I always seemed immune to that rule, cuz I always killed people anyway and never got in trouble for it. Then again running over people is always considered to be an accident anyway, even though it most certainly was intentional.

BUt I love love crazy-ass-secret-tunnel orientation.

Same! =D

Also.....speaking of Hamster, i have a picture of my PM box that have like 15 Hamster complaints... no joke.  EDIT: The picture is gone... D=

Ohhhhhhhh hamster...

Ohh yep...Hamster.

I'd like to remove that "no killing without reason" rule and in place of it put in a "no complaining when people kill you" rule. I use to love shooting people down from xCrossFire's(was that his name?) building on a walled off balcony with Diggy.

Yes, i totally agree with you.  This time the rules are going to be a tad bit different and i think me and Niliscro are going to throw out some of these rules.

Also, no updates yet about the server.

I'll shoot Diggy a text or something by the end of the week asking about the server if we don't get an update by then.

I'll shoot Diggy a text or something by the end of the week asking about the server if we don't get an update by then.

Then?

Alright.  Sounds good.

Then?
Sorry I'm not an impatient little whelp who doesn't realize that Diggy has a loving life to prioritize over his server.

I'm not really sure why Diggy bothers with this server at all, he's not getting paid for it and he doesn't seem to actually play on it much.
And if he has to pay to host it, it seems pointless.

guys, just don't worry about it. If you've waited a whole year for it, I think you can survive for another week.