Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 286519 times)

Who is Diggy.
Well, nobody would have known the difference if you hadn't announced this.
As far as solving that problem, all Diggy would have to do is fill the dummy mod with garbage code.

Also, debating over this is pointless, and really has no relevance.

Wow wow wow, stop lol. Trust ot not trust, there is a major difference between look in a add on folder and release it no?  If people think they can't trust me, im a bit sad, but they have to be sure that i will never release anything. that's all people. I think i am enough serious to be trusted.

I trust Sylvanor, theres nothing wrong with him.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 01:33:27 AM by YorkTown95 »

Who knows that guys cousin.

Who knows that guys brother.

Anyways...back to business.

As for hosting, it is possibly that ATF may. Also, it is not our decision to pick a new host for Diggy. It is totally up to him. However I and Niliscro does influence the pick a bit. As for right now, my guess is that we are most likely going to get hosted by ATF. Getting hosted by Kal is just a plain no. Not going to happen. However, i do trust Sylvanor to host us. He has great dedicated servers that is lag free as well. So to sum up, my opinion is likely that ATF may host us.

Who knows that guys brother.

Anyways...back to business.

As for hosting, it is possibly that ATF may. Also, it is not our decision to pick a new host for Diggy. It is totally up to him. However I and Niliscro does influence the pick a bit. As for right now, my guess is that we are most likely going to get hosted by ATF. Getting hosted by Kal is just a plain no. Not going to happen. However, i do trust Sylvanor to host us. He has great dedicated servers that is lag free as well. So to sum up, my opinion is likely that ATF may host us.
yay :cookieMonster:

Lets hope that we get vehicles back this time around.

Anyone else hoping to claim 200?
Haha.

Sadly I know how to get it.

Let's see how others react.

Anything new at the moment?