Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 282339 times)

how the hell did anyone find out why Diggy left?

Really, he's going to have to go through rehab after this, too.

I hate him for doing this to himself.
If we knew beforehand we could have done some kind of intervention.

After all, random people on the internet that you don't actually know are always the best people to convince you to stop doing bad stuff.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 02:38:10 PM by Littledude »

Well, looks like the server ETA just got extended by a few months.

What I still can't figure out is why people in general would want to do drugs in the first place. Makes no sense to me at all.

Well, looks like the server ETA just got extended by a few months.

What I still can't figure out is why people in general would want to do drugs in the first place. Makes no sense to me at all.

You'll understand when you get older...

Bwah.. just couldn't resist.
But seriously, I'm with you.

It could have been a case where it was a mental/psychological experiment that turned into an addiction, and then later abuse.  I really don't know, I have minimal details other than what one of his friends posted on his facebook wall.

I hope he wasn't trying to off himself :(

It's always group pressure that does it..

You'll understand when you get older...

Bwah.. just couldn't resist.
But seriously, I'm with you.

If my memory is serving me correctly, arn't we about the same age?

It's always group pressure that does it..
Well, I guess I could understand the group pressure thing. I think I would have a hard time telling a group of friends that I'm not going to follow their lead.

Well, I guess I could understand the group pressure thing. I think I would have a hard time telling a group of friends that I'm not going to follow their lead.
I totally agree...  human nature really sucks sometimes -_-

then you are weak
I think I would have a hard time telling a group of friends that I am going to follow their lead on doing something I don't want to.

Honestly, to succumb to peer pressure is one of the dumbest things you can do. If you don't want to do something don't do it, who gives a forget what they think. If they are pressuring you to do something that you don't want to do than they aren't really good friends.

then you are weak
I think I would have a hard time telling a group of friends that I am going to follow their lead on doing something I don't want to.

Honestly, to succumb to peer pressure is one of the dumbest things you can do. If you don't want to do something don't do it, who gives a forget what they think. If they are pressuring you to do something that you don't want to do than they aren't really good friends.
Confidence +10

Listen to this guy.

then you are weak

I honestly think that under ideal circumstances, I would easily resist any sudden peer pressure. Its peer pressure over long periods of time that breaks people. Saying that, I would never allow myself to be put under peer pressure for any length of time. If someone tried to pressure me, I would automatically terminate my friendship with the person, because they are clearly not my friend.

Remember though that circumstances are not always ideal though. Sure, its easy not to care about what other people think, but sometimes people go further than words to pressure you into doing something. People tend to use bullying to their advantage while pressuring people. At that point for the person being pressured/bullied, the alternative to not doing what you are being pressured to do could seem way worse than succumbing to what they are trying to get you to do.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 10:12:24 PM by stargatefan »

Well, Diggy wanted me to tell you guys how I was making fools of you before the night was over, but this seems to be going somewhere hilarious.  Carry on.

Well, Diggy wanted me to tell you guys how I was making fools of you before the night was over, but this seems to be going somewhere hilarious.  Carry on.
Tell Diggy I loved him.

OnO