Author Topic: Halo 3: ODST  (Read 18708 times)

Is this more like a "zombie defense" thing?

One last thing.  to fix the aspect ratio the video shots need to be 800x451 and wallpapers 800x450
If you only set width, and don't even mention height, like this: [img width=800] the height is automatically adjusted.

I want this game, but i am broke :c

Looks fun though, i like the Firefight mode, reminds me of Gears of War 2's Horde mode

Edit: There's a new video for ODST
http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&link=ODSTViDoc3

Apparently, towards the end of the video, they show an achievement progress bar, showing an achievement named 'Boom, headshot!', i believe you'd need to get 10 headshots with the pistol, seeing as it said '6/10' on the side of the progress bar
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 03:27:44 AM by Masterlegodude »

So, after Microsoft ruined Halo with the third installment i swore to myself to not play again the newest Halos, and now, watching the live action trailer i wanted to play it ._.
Microsoft had no hand in Halo 3. They may own the rights now, but good old Bungie is still working on this.

My comment may be proven wrong when I get to play the game.
This is a good example of a non-offensive argumentative post.

And why is UT3 the only game you can play?
Actually, that was pretty irrelevant :P I hate it when fps games are slow.

Then I think you just aren't willing to try new ones.
The serious sam games are pretty fast.

I pre-ordered yey i gets sgt.johnson junior and halo reach beta key :D:D:D:D:D:D

Where have i been for the Past Weeks?

I pre-ordered yey i gets sgt.johnson junior and halo reach beta key :D:D:D:D:D:D
You got the Halo Reach Beta when pre-ordering? I haven't felt like reading up on it much

I really want the Halo Reach Beta too :(

and theres more than 1 spartan also one week left :c cant wait

Got it pre-ordered last week add me to your friends list and we can play together when it comes out.  GT: xCRIMSONwaspx

Halo is more than a game, the new Halo, we are ODST video was inspiering I always liked Irish war folk songs.

I'll probably buy it now that I know it comes with all of the DLC.

Damn bullstuff that I can't even play Team Slayer because I couldn't afford their crappy map packs.

I'll probably buy it now that I know it comes with all of the DLC.

Damn bullstuff that I can't even play Team Slayer because I couldn't afford their crappy map packs.
Their map packs were fantastic. I made some of the best maps on everything except boring stock maps.
"The Standoff" on Standoff is perfectly balanced, it's my greatest creation next to my "Aliens" game mode and the maps "Blackout", "Station-13", and "Alien Tomb".
You got the Halo Reach Beta when pre-ordering? I haven't felt like reading up on it much

I really want the Halo Reach Beta too :(
You get the beta just for buying ODST.

Yuki has XBL? I've preordered it, and I would like to firefight with you