Author Topic: Halo 3: ODST  (Read 18598 times)

SANDBOX IS THE BEST MAP I HAVE EVER PLAYED FORGE ON FGDSGDGS me and a friend spent like 2 hours just building on it.
I REEEALLY WANT ODST NOW D:

Second disk captain observant.
I know about the second disc, what I'm talking about is it would be fun to play matchmaking, custom games, forge, etc. on the Halo: ODST maps.

Yeah it's one of the mythic maps. We made a race track in the sky.

Yeah it's one of the mythic maps. We made a race track in the sky.
I made the best maps.

that was a fun match :D

Halo3 was over hyped and boring as hell to me. But ODST looks like love :D

Halo3 was over hyped and boring as hell to me.
Halo 3 was overhyped by its fan base, which is an astounding feat, unlike Prototype which was hyped (and subsequently let down) by the company. If you can't find something fun to do in Halo 3's Multiplayer, you're a bland, lonely person.

Halo 3 was overhyped by its fan base, which is an astounding feat, unlike Prototype which was hyped (and subsequently let down) by the company. If you can't find something fun to do in Halo 3's Multiplayer, you're a bland, lonely person.
I can't considering i have no live, but Forge is fun from time to time.

I can't considering i have no live
The main problem is people expecting a primarily multiplayer game to be fun in single player. Virtually the entire game is built around the multiplayer aspect.

Wow. All the vehicles and things in the game are static. Take a look at one of the undrivable car's wheels in ODST. They are all in the same position..what the forget?

Bump
Anyone want to do the Legendary campaign with me right now? :3

I really want it (i have no xbox360 my brother does) so i showed my brother the pictures and we were amazed
by the definition and the reality from the pictures...
in other words....BRAVO!!
I really never understood when people say, "I don't have <insert game system here> but my brother/sister does", do you have no concept of sharing? It really does not make sense to me, in my family anything that was my brother's was mine as well with the exception of clothing and other personal items. Unless of course your brother doesn't live with you which makes the whole of this post useless.

Anyway, this gameexpansion looks alright but I don't think I'll be getting it.

Got ODST used today. Might play it later on when my dad/grandfather aren't hogging up the TV.

Got ODST used today. Might play it later on when my dad/grandfather aren't hogging up the TV.
Weren't you ranting about it, a lot?

This game is gay.......one of my friends pre ordered it,and as soon as he drove it home he beat it in 1 hour,then the online play sucked.Its just killing covenant,so then as soon as possible he returned it and got a full refund.
NEVER EVER THINK ABOUT GETTING THIS GAME!
Everyone who agrees give me :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:'s.