Author Topic: Mabinogi  (Read 48155 times)

Pure mage builds also fail in the end as damage increase from INT is logarithmic rather then linear like STR or DEX
Although you cant deny 2k+ crits with a fully charged r1 firebolt/r1 crit are awesome. Especially with a chaincasted fire wand.

Which magic should I get to rank 1 after windmill, combat crap and refining,
lightning bolt, icebolt, firebolt, or healing? Im thinking healing and lightning because the lightning does quite a bit of damage and healing because I can heal everyone in my party.

Lightning is extremely powerful and damages more than one enemy at once, but takes a lot of AP to rank. Healing is a nice skill to have, not sure if it's necessary to rank up too much though.

I think Im going to lean more toward the melee/archer, but Ill still have healing and some lightning. Archery fits my style and its a great secondary attack and can deal great damage with one shot before the monster gets near you.

Firebolt and either icebolt or lightning bolt

Firebolt for its damage, and either icebolt or lightning bolt for speed. Lightning bolt you'll want a lot of balance to be good with it though.

Windmill and refine are higher priority, but that doesn't mean you can't rank anything else.
Just remember, ranking too many skills, especially stronger ones like combat mastery, final hit, thunder, and fireball, will give you a ton of CP, making it harder to find easy to kill boss/awful/strong monsters for windmill.

At rC+, refine requires fails to rank, and dex from ranged skills and some life skills will make it hard to fail.
 -dex equips can help a bit though. The 36 dex from rank 1 refine is a really nice boost. Too get the ores, I just spammed metallurgy (get at least rank 9, so you can get 2 ores at once)

Firebolt and either icebolt or lightning bolt

Firebolt for its damage, and either icebolt or lightning bolt for speed. Lightning bolt you'll want a lot of balance to be good with it though.

Windmill and refine are higher priority, but that doesn't mean you can't rank anything else.
Just remember, ranking too many skills, especially stronger ones like combat mastery, final hit, thunder, and fireball, will give you a ton of CP, making it harder to find easy to kill boss/awful/strong monsters for windmill.

At rC+, refine requires fails to rank, and dex from ranged skills and some life skills will make it hard to fail.
 -dex equips can help a bit though. The 36 dex from rank 1 refine is a really nice boost. Too get the ores, I just spammed metallurgy (get at least rank 9, so you can get 2 ores at once)
Wouldn't there be any titles with huge -dex stats?

Oh yeah, forgot title - Experienced death is -30 dex

But even with title and enchants, if you have a bunch of +dex skills, your going to have a hard time.

Sorry for bump but I love this game :3

Server:Ruairi
IGN:Dainne

Currently level 134
Rank 3 combat mastery

Just got a starlight and a goggle cap.
Also- http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=85749.0 Working on pally armor for blockland.

Ninja edit: got a selina :3
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 07:27:42 PM by Diran »

:<

But yeah, got AR now - took 12 runs for page 8, got 9 myself, guildmate gave me a 10 she got from Baol
It's so fun :3

going to start ranking range after I get Rank 5 combat mastery (r7 right now)

Bump to revive blocklanders and for mabinogi. I've decided to use 2 production skills, handicraft and blacksmithing, well 3 production skills because of refine. I just got a golden hammer from Elen :D.

Today I got the paladin transform :D

More importantly, I won't get kicked out of my guild when they require you to have a transformation next month.

Was doing peaca basic, made it to floor 3, then people started afking.
Got tired of waiting for them, so we turned on elf vs giant :D
http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/877378e250489077e49fa7c836596453b74d1165.png

Also blacksmithing is a huge pain.

Also blacksmithing is a huge pain.

Ugh, blacksmithing is a pain in the ass. I tried it once cause I really wanted to get Dustin, but after wasting 12 iron ingots on a dagger I was like, screw this :P

Also, G8 IN 2 DAYS!