Author Topic: Map: Wake Island-FIXED TEXTURES + SKYBOX  (Read 40071 times)

seriously make the boats float and the water not kill.

why do you die when you go in the water too many times????

Oh shutup.

why do you die when you go in the water too many times????
Try being less of a moron.
At least read the goddamn thread you're about to post in.
Note: I have placed a slate under the water for my boats. The water also kills.

Also, I hate that the water kills. :(

seriously do this

except for the water killing part, this is a very usable map.  also with the map looping, there are infinte wake islands in all directions.. lol  I know this probably cant be fixed.. if you added planes to the map to make it like battlefield 1943... you could just fly a plane to another "wake island"

NICE!
how do i flood a map?

:iceCream: :nes:
dude make some boats for me please!

I honestly don't like how the boats don't float. I can't sail them in half the maps existing that are meant for boats and such.

I honestly don't like how the boats don't float. I can't sail them in half the maps existing that are meant for boats and such.
Okay, let's use these slow boats in normal water for war.

WHAT THE CRAP!?!?!? the water does damage! why? that ABSOLUTLEY SUCKS! You can't put boats in because the FRICKIN' SINK AS SOON AS YOU DO! NO  :cookie: FOR YOU AT ALL! well... maybe... you know what? you get  :cookie: for everything else being awesome.

WHAT THE CRAP!?!?!? the water does damage! why? that ABSOLUTLEY SUCKS! You can't put boats in because the FRICKIN' SINK AS SOON AS YOU DO! NO  :cookie: FOR YOU AT ALL! well... maybe... you know what? you get  :cookie: for everything else being awesome.
You are a moron.

STOP SAYING EVERYTHING "comes with the map"! IT DOESN'T. i RE-DOWNLOADED IT 5 TIMES, AND I STILL DON'T HAVE THE NEW VEHICLES OR BRICKS OR ANYTHING!