Author Topic: L4D2 banned in australia?  (Read 3492 times)

Yeah the australia Video game rating company is very stict and will make t games in america M in australia. Alos some M games in America might be banned in Australia as ive heard. I feel bad for the guys in Australia that cant get cool rated m games in australia becausre it was banned.

I think the main problem is that we just don't have an R18+ rating.

Yeah the australia Video game rating company is very stict and will make t games in america M in australia. Alos some M games in America might be banned in Australia as ive heard. I feel bad for the guys in Australia that cant get cool rated m games in australia becausre it was banned.

Not really. Also, in australia the 'M' rating means anyone can get it but it's recommended for 15+, and MA15+ is restricted to 15 and over.

It's kind of stupid, and they've done this with plenty of good games. Luckily I'm old enough to buy them so it's not really a problem for me. :D

Yet again I'm still waiting to see if I am able to purchase via steam.
If you can't, *smuggle smuggle smuggle*

Why should the government tell people what they cant and can see on the internet?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 05:37:47 PM by Harm94 »

FALLOUT REMOVED THOSE THINGS BECAUSE OF AUSTRALIA, YOU DUMB stuff

You've said why Morphine was changed to Med-X
Why should the government tell people what they cant adn can see on the internet?
Yes,why?

Why should the government tell people what they cant and can see on the internet?
Majority of it is the "Save the children", its just the just the fact that parents buy there children games that are aren't allowed to play. By removing R18+ games they have no chance of being able to buy them in the first place.

I call friendry.
Packer, go overthrow your government and buy yourself some L4D2 when released.

I'm waiting till I can pre-order so I can see my options.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO!!!!

Just play it anyways, say you are visiting from America where people are free to play realistic games, yes they said that this game was too realistic.

UMM YES I AM FROM AMERICA

GIVE ME VIDEO GAME

What happens if valve was in Australia? That would suck.