Author Topic: New [USSR]  (Read 158307 times)

ladios would apply but ladios thinks entrepreneur in hates him
you always repley negetive stuff dude like my clan $%^& off man $%&^ off now or i'l $!# your %^&*en sister o you %^&*(

That was too noobish. I can't decide whether to report or not.

Im banned from the server because Reason: Stealer Face. I don't remember getting banned and my name is The Rat Lord. Coincidence? I haven't given him my key... He can hack. He's hacked my pc before until I got better protection. Could BS maybe de activate my key and give me a new one? This is probably whats causing "Authentication Failed".

Unban me and help me please  :panda:

Jervan. Rat Lord told us that you gave him your key so he could play. Anyway, its pretty hard to get your key unless your stupid and saved it unencrypted or something.

What a loving liar. Uhh, does it matter if I have my key in a .txt document on my desktop? I didn't know we all had to be protective  :panda:

Please take all non-USSR related talk OUT of this thread. Thank you.

I'd like to officially welcome Nate to our clan. I hope to see you in our servers soon.

@entrepreneur en, Elfen Lied

Please take all non-USSR related talk OUT of this thread. Thank you.

How is "un-ban me from your clan server" not to do with the clan?  :panda:

I was talking about this:

What a pandaing liar. Uhh, does it matter if I have my key in a .txt document on my desktop? I didn't know we all had to be protective  :panda:

You're not getting unbanned :)

I was talking about this:

What a pandaing liar. Uhh, does it matter if I have my key in a .txt document on my desktop? I didn't know we all had to be protective  :panda:

You're not getting unbanned :)
I have nothing against you Jervan, Its just that you share the same Key with the rat lord.

I don't share it, I want him off my account. He hacked it off of me. We shared hamachi on rtb when I had my key. My key was in a .txt until I printed it. I hate him as much as the rest of you, if not, more. Plus, BS worked so hard on this game, and asks for so little. I would never rip him off, but Rat Lord would. I don't know what he said to you, but, had he not changed my name, I would still not know who kept using my key. Help me!

It's no ones fault but your own then.

Zombies + Rotondo + USSR city = fun

Also, there is alot of spray paint damage to my building.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 07:44:35 PM by Ronin »

It's no ones fault but your own then.

I agree my computer was poorly protected at that time but that doesn't mean that I never deserve to play Blockland again. Surely it can't be hard to shut down that key and let me have a new one? I'm going to make my own topic for this now. Un-ban me now please.

USSR can do whatever it wants with its servers, its your privilege to play on them not a right.  You are in no position to make demands.