Author Topic: New [USSR]  (Read 157442 times)

Because in the past me being in USSR has only been a minor detail...  and that is the WIP of my application.

Can we PM this and nopt spam the USSR thread?

Cool stuff anti-cop. It would be cool to have you in the USSR.

Moar WIP  :cookieMonster:

Nice, It's looking really nice, I like builds with a natural feel to them, keep it up man, you'd be a great addition to USSR.

Yeah, and Sumz wants you to come to the server...

If I need to I will do something a bit more architectural like Nates' app.

No no no man, that build is the ownage. I've always been wanting to build a purely terrain build, such as a tropical island or something. A piece of advise, though, I'd try to make the top part more sloped too, which doesn't mean you have to use slopes, you can use plates in a creative way to achieve a slopey feel. It may prove to be pretty hard, though.

Yeah, but I was going to wait till I knew the shape/size before doing all that jazz.

Server is down, Aim is broken can't tell wizz, also I can't host anymore... So i may need poeple to host for me.

I can host, but I don't have the Afghanistan DM savefile.

Diggy has that part under controll, I just want a server I can build in online.and primary is down

Use mine, or is teh ping too high?

I was just playing on LAN for like 3 hours with my friend, maybe a little later.

I applaud you Anti-Cop, nice build and cave/cliff building is by far the most annoying thing in Blockland.

*scaled down Image*

For some reason the water makes me think of the weird ground in old Sonic games XD
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 07:49:49 PM by Otis Da HousKat »

I have to do it for a huge area... the larger island is going to involve many times more cliffs.

You should come look at it.

EDIT : You know you have a problem when all your fav sets are for the ramps...
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 07:55:47 PM by Anti-Cop »