Author Topic: Dead Frontier  (Read 4085 times)

Dead Frontier

IMPORTANT: Dead Frontier Online is currently in open Beta. This is a bare-bones version of the game, with many planned features missing. The estimate for a full scale release is sometime in 2009.

Dead Frontier is the ultimate survival horror MMORPG. Log in and play with thousands of real players from around the globe as you struggle for survival in a zombie infested city.

Battle for survival against an army of infected zombies
Explore a huge post-apocalyptic MMO game
Barricade buildings and create your own hideouts
Wield over 100 real world weapons from melee to miniguns
Pit your skills against other survivors in PvP games

« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 04:07:56 PM by Creola »

Oh cool,ill play this

Fail game is fail
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 11:27:46 PM by Frontrox »

made a server

name:block

pass:land

nvm
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 11:03:14 PM by Frontrox »

There was already other threads, but let me reiterate:
This game is terrible.
I went on the forums and posted my opinion on how their game designing skills suck stuff, with a well-rounded and thought out argument, and got IP banned. The ban reason/excuse was that I called them out on their stuff game design to make myself feel better. Anyway, to summarize it:
-Networking sucks. Zombies are clientside, but they try to make it seems serverside (watch your teammates fire at nothing :O)
-Extreme lag. There's virtually no optimization, and simply having a large number of players or enemies on the screen at one time drops your FPS to a crawl. (large being more than 4-6)
-stuff tons of useless classes. There's literally like 5 of the same class, with different names and different amounts of money.
-The town GUI or whatever the forget it is was confusing my first time playing. Probably because it looks like spilled brown paint.

What's so bad about the whole ordeal is that they actually have a ban reason for that, inferring that it's a common occurrence.

Me and a friend have been playing this all day.

I like it, but the un-synchronized screens piss me off.

-Networking sucks. Zombies are clientside, but they try to make it seems serverside (watch your teammates fire at nothing :O)

-Extreme lag. There's virtually no optimization, and simply having a large number of players or enemies on the screen at one time drops your FPS to a crawl. (large being more than 4-6)

The zombies are serverside now

There is an anti lag version too.

The zombies are serverside now

There is an anti lag version too.
Right
Also, it's sad that they even needed to develop an "anti-lag version". It shows how broken their game is.

It's for stuff computers.

More like "All computers". There's no reason for me to get such massive framerate drops.

Ohay look i'm out of ammo :o

This game cannot beat Survival CrCIA Z.

Ohay look i'm out of ammo :o
And now your game is over.

Good job!