Author Topic: I think the forums are dieing.  (Read 15737 times)

Firefox spell check says I'm right >:(
Time to beat up Mozilla.

oh hey I made it on Internet Expert and Serious Man Jirue's List of Forum-Related Decadence

if Jirue says I'm an idiot I figure I'm doing something right

I can't believe i'm saying this but, Blockland would be better off without these forums at all. For one, the drama section wouldn't exist which really causes huge problems. Another thing is, most of the jerks in Blockland i always see on the forums and almost never in-game. I dunno what kind of point i'm trying to make here exactly besides the fact that these forums are kind of a bad thing.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 06:39:41 PM by Badspot »

I wouldn't say the forum was dying, but the waves of handicaps are pretty much common things now.

Just another day on the Blockland forums. Another idiot joins and thinks they will be highly respected for whatever stuff they do.

I doubt you've been here long enough.

oh hey I made it on Internet Expert and Serious Man Jirue's List of Forum-Related Decadence

Wrong

What would be a good way to dress up my cat for dark ages of BL forums?  :cookieMonster:

Good job :D

I can't believe i'm saying this but, Blockland would be better off without these forums at all. For one, the drama section wouldn't exist which really causes huge problems. Another thing is, most of the jerks in Blockland i always see on the forums and almost never in-game. I dunno what kind of point i'm trying to make here exactly besides the fact that these forums are kind of a bad thing.
Lol i'm hardly ever in game but i'm on forums every day.   And i'm a jerk ^_^

Lol i'm hardly ever in game but i'm on forums every day.   And i'm a jerk ^_^

You're one of the biggest deuchebags here, but that's why we love you. :D

You're one of the biggest deuchebags here, but that's why we love you. :D
:D!

I disagree so much it's scary.

"You's trollin'."
~Regulith

Way to ignore this post.
It's a bunch of trolls raiding the forums probably. Just cancel forum sign-ups for a few weeks and then open them again. This worked for YCP.

O hey, my avi told the future