I think the forums are dieing.

Author Topic: I think the forums are dieing.  (Read 15622 times)

Just "epic fail" and don't worry, I already mailed Pandan a piano.
That joke's never gonna die, is it?

you must be really dumb, then.
FAIL!

lol sez de guy wif 3 digit id

more like
3 cm snake

LOL

Just take it easy, dudes.    ヽ(´ー`)

lol sez de guy wif 3 digit id

more like
3 cm snake

No, really, you're not cool just because you said some guy's richard was small.

B-b-but mommy!!

I really hope you're not taking me seriously. Especially when I pulled rank two pages ago then turned around and said that older members are stuffheads.

I really hope you're not taking me seriously. Especially when I pulled rank two pages ago then turned around and said that older members are stuffheads.

dude, your ID is in the 1800's.

That's pretty damn old.

I don't take anyone on the internet seriously.

dude, your ID is in the 1800's.

That's pretty damn old.

Yeah, that's why I pulled rank, i.e. acted superior because I've been around longer

then I acted superior because I haven't been around as long as some people

I promised myself I'd use this image in my next reply but I can't find a way to incorporate it, so forget segues, just enjoy your high-res Iron Sheik

I laughed so hard at the last one's enthusiasm of how he could take a screenshot.

lol it's great how everyone new thinks Regulith is like a god on these forums because he posts ~25 times a day

I thought this was another "Bloackland iss dieiiing!!!1!" thread or whatever that was a few months ago.

I thought this was another "Bloackland iss dieiiing!!!1!" thread or whatever that was a few months ago.
These threads pop up all the time every couple months or so. Always made by idiots like this. Consistent with his posting history, jirue is acting like an idiot.

People always get some idealistic nostalgia trip about what the forums/game "used" to be like and make these stuff posts. They also feel as if they're the first people to recognize this problem and stuff out the topic so they can satisfy their internet ego ("Ya, I was the first person to say this"). The ratio of dumb forgets to respected members and modders is probably the same as it has always been; of course the attention draw of both groups is not proportional so the increase in idiots greatly increases how often they are noticed over the respected members (I'd make a graph if I had Excel right now).

What I'm trying to say that jirue, snip3r, and anyone else who agrees with them are loving idiots. Ignore their doomsday rambling.

These threads pop up all the time every couple months or so. Always made by idiots like this.

it's just a little dip, we'll bounce right up again.
But sadly, most new people are idiots.