Author Topic: I think the forums are dieing.  (Read 15147 times)

I can't believe i'm saying this but, Blockland would be better off without these forums at all. For one, the drama section wouldn't exist which really causes huge problems. Another thing is, most of the jerks in Blockland i always see on the forums and almost never in-game. I dunno what kind of point i'm trying to make here exactly besides the fact that these forums are kind of a bad thing.

Why don't you leave then, nobody is forcing you to read them. If all the jerks are on the forums and not in game you can pretend they don't exist. The door is right over there. You can get all your add-ons through RTB, you don't need Blockland for that anymore.

Someone could even ban you if you'd like, if you're concerned you might be tempted to come back.

Why don't you leave then, nobody is forcing you to read them. If all the jerks are on the forums and not in game you can pretend they don't exist. The door is right over there. You can get all your add-ons through RTB, you don't need Blockland for that anymore.

Someone could even ban you if you'd like, if you're concerned you might be tempted to come back.
<3

I doubt you've been here long enough.

1. Because forum experience is everything. IM A FORUM VETERAN I WAS IN THE WAR OF 2006 BACK IN MY DAY RTB WASNT STEAM FOR BLOCKLAND IF WE WANTED OUR MODS WED HAVE TO WALK TO THE FORUMS THROUGH FIVE FEET OF SNOW UPHILL BOTH WAYS AND WE LIKED IT

That's not my point, Wedge.

Basically what I mean is that: the drama section sucks. blah blah blah etc.

Just ignore that post.

Now serving muffins for your convenience
Yummy, chocolate muffins?

Just ignore that post.

You don't have to read the drama forums either. There's more than one firefox extension that will allow you to delete them.

Yummy, chocolate muffins?
sorry all out,
Poppy seed and evilmuffinz

You don't have to read the drama forums either. There's more than one firefox extension that will allow you to delete them.
Meh, if the drama section was actually removed from the forums, now that would be awesome.

Seriously? Coolio.

Just ignore that post.
Drama works. Pandan wouldn't admit to being a glory hound until he got drama'd. I avoid/ban people, if I see a convincing topic about them.