Author Topic: v13 released  (Read 28628 times)

If you guys warned me about these things I could have fixed it before v13 was released so you didn't have to fail all my Add-Ons.

If you guys warned me about these things I could have fixed it before v13 was released so you didn't have to fail all my Add-Ons.

Honestly, I had no idea.  I don't use Team DM (mostly because I almost never host except for personal testing).  Badspot is the only one who can see / edit / add to the remote fail list, and I don't think he knew about it until people started complaining about it.

I'm really sorry about this, I realized the error a few days ago, but I forgot to warn you about it.

Code: [Select]
                     Entering [MinigameGUIClient]CreateMiniGameGui::Refresh(CreateMiniGameGui, 6812)
                        Entering CreateMiniGameGui::Refresh(CreateMiniGameGui, 6812)
                           Entering [MinigameGUIClient]CreateMiniGameGui::Refresh(CreateMiniGameGui, 6817)
                              Entering CreateMiniGameGui::Refresh(CreateMiniGameGui, 6817)
                              Leaving CreateMiniGameGui::Refresh() - return
                           Leaving [MinigameGUIClient]CreateMiniGameGui::Refresh() - return
                           Entering [MinigameGUIClient]CreateMiniGameGui::Refresh(CreateMiniGameGui, 6820)
                              Entering CreateMiniGameGui::Refresh(CreateMiniGameGui, 6820)
                           Syntax error in input.
                           Syntax error in input.
                           Syntax error in input.
What am I supposed to actually do with this? I have no idea what that code is doing. It changed from one refresh thing into about ten which made it crash lots and I've temporarily cut it down to this, but this is with TDM not affecting the refresh function at all (return Parent::refresh(%this,%part);) and it still errors up.

With everything important locked up in the engine so it can't be overwritten it couldn't hurt to let people actually see how some of this code works instead of having to guess from three lines in a console log.

Joy; I'm crashing whenever I spawn. Even on Badspot's Blockparty.
Would any of these client-sided add-ons be causing the crash?

GUI_TabShiftingBrickSelector
Script_Auto-Jet
Script_AutoWrench

Those, and RTB, are the only ones I have installed.

With everything important locked up in the engine so it can't be overwritten it couldn't hurt to let people actually see how some of this code works instead of having to guess from three lines in a console log.

I don't think you're ever going to win that battle.

Code: [Select]
                    Entering [MinigameGUIClient]CreateMiniGameGui::Refresh(CreateMiniGameGui, 6812)
                        Entering CreateMiniGameGui::Refresh(CreateMiniGameGui, 6812)
                           Entering [MinigameGUIClient]CreateMiniGameGui::Refresh(CreateMiniGameGui, 6817)
                              Entering CreateMiniGameGui::Refresh(CreateMiniGameGui, 6817)
                           Entering [MinigameGUIClient]CreateMiniGameGui::Refresh(CreateMiniGameGui, 6820)
                              Entering CreateMiniGameGui::Refresh(CreateMiniGameGui, 6820)
                           Syntax error in input.
                           Syntax error in input.
                           Syntax error in input.
What am I supposed to actually do with this? I have no idea what that code is doing. It changed from one refresh thing into about ten which made it crash lots and I've temporarily cut it down to this, but this is with TDM not affecting the refresh function at all (return Parent::refresh(%this,%part);) and it still errors up.

You should probably make a topic elsewhere for this.  Coding Help or Modification Discussion.  I'll be glad to help if I can.

Joy; I'm crashing whenever I spawn. Even on Badspot's Blockparty.
Would any of these client-sided add-ons be causing the crash?

GUI_TabShiftingBrickSelector
Script_Auto-Jet
Script_AutoWrench

Those, and RTB, are the only ones I have installed.

Eh, nope. I took out all of them and I still crash (I can hear the *poof* sound of spawning  before I do, and the console.log looks perfectly normal).

Any ideas?

People seem to be crashing when they join my dedicated.

Eh, nope. I took out all of them and I still crash (I can hear the *poof* sound of spawning  before I do, and the console.log looks perfectly normal).

Any ideas?
Re-install.

Eh, nope. I took out all of them and I still crash (I can hear the *poof* sound of spawning  before I do, and the console.log looks perfectly normal).

Any ideas?

Can you please try with a clean install and then post the log if you're still having troubles?

So eventually... V13 is a bad thing..
At least, at the moment. ;)

Can you please try with a clean install and then post the log if you're still having troubles?

Yeah, hold on. Does it matter if I keep the downloaded shapes from joining other servers?

Yeah, hold on. Does it matter if I keep the downloaded shapes from joining other servers?

Try hosting a server yourself first, then join the Blockparty with the default settings.