Author Topic: v13 released  (Read 28629 times)

wait, i'm going to lose my stuff when i redownload it?
Lern2Read.
select to save your old Add-Ons, Screenshots, and Saves.

Lern2Read.
that's all i need to know, no need for comments like that. Thanks

that's all i need to know, no need for comments like that. Thanks
Oh, no offence, but i just wanted to let you know that he said it allready. ;D

wait, i'm going to lose my stuff when i redownload it?

If you use the auto-updater then no.

Yay, v13.

Any Add-Ons I should remove other than the Invisibility Watches?

i lost everything and the blockland is not opening =/

i lost everything and the blockland is not opening =/
Is it compatible with your OS? Please state your OS. (ex. "Windows XP")

Is it compatible with your OS? Please state your OS. (ex. "Windows XP")
I have vista.

You might want to do something about script_clickpush Badspot. With it enabled, whenever you click, jump, or right click it makes you fly forward. This includes using tools.

Badspot

• Administrator
Re: Auto-Jet

Change .getPosition() to .getTransform() and it should work.  Minor oversight on my part but it's a simple work around.  

Re: Auto-Jet

Change .getPosition() to .getTransform() and it should work.  Minor oversight on my part but it's a simple work around.  
Thanks

This should actually be fixed for most ATI users with newer cards.  If your card is really old and installing the latest drivers doesn't fix your problem(s), you'll have to resort to disabling vertex buffer objects.

Code: [Select]
$Pref::OpenGL::noVertexBufferObjects = true;
Trader, you're simply amazing.  I wish I knew that command long ago.  Blockland officially works for me again.

...just when I started to have a life....

Also, yay Skylands is in.  Though I knew about it a long time ago, so it's not that amazing, but now everyone else gets to play in my lovely map :)

Badspot

• Administrator
You might want to do something about script_clickpush Badspot. With it enabled, whenever you click, jump, or right click it makes you fly forward. This includes using tools.

The add-on does not specify the clicking player as exempt in the containerRayCast call, frankly I don't see how this mod would have ever worked.  I'm just going to remote fail the current version of it an we'll see if anyone fixes it.