Author Topic: My 5 year old nephew got into a fight today  (Read 3088 times)

Because there was a recent school shooting in Germany this year. Because Israel and Palestine are still butting heads after 2000 years of strife, Because Africa is overrun with corrupt political officials, Because Mexico has experienced a massive increase of violent drug cartels lately. Go take your US hate mongering bullstuff propaganda elsewhere. I had some respect for you lately, but this got you a -5 You used to be beautiful :'(

It wasn't "US hate mongering bullstuff propaganda"

I was pointing out to Leafsoo that violence wasn't, "the best american way" There are tons of groups in America that promote pacifism, and Democrats always want to find a way around war.
You should take a minute to think about what I'm saying before you get all hepped up and start making accusations.

(calls CIA) hello... yes... well his name is fateful saint... yes give him the torture experience he says he loves it... well you can find his account on Blockland Forums...  bye. (hangs up)

okay fateful you'll see the torture up close. when Obama is gone

I hate you.

so he used force instead of words?
Life isn't a loving Disney movie.
Get over it.

You have the best nephew ever. Good job. :D

Anywho, back on topic. So VH, you're basicly promoting your nephew for getting in a fight, and breaking a kid's glasses that obviously costed him lots of money? (If they were prescription glasses)Which isn't a very reasonable solution, even if he was talking trash.

Make your nephew do MORTAL COMBAT!

Smart nephew you got there. They would keep bullying him if he didn't. I remember in 1st grade, Kid called me 4-eyes two days after I got my glasses...  I pounded him to the ground and security came and got me under control, loving forgeter.

If someone's going to talk stuff, they get the stuff beat out of them.
if i say 'forget you' after you throw my backpack out the window (this is hypothetical) do you deserve to punch me in the face and try to strangle me?
and
It takes a real loving idiot to not know who Gandhi was.
probably why most violence has not tried to stop

Old bushy spent 50% percent of our tax money on National Defense and allowed the CIA to torture people and not give them a fair trial (which Obama ended)
everyone says bush forgeted the country, but was he really that bad?

In 2001, President George W. Bush signed an executive order that stipulated that US military could indefinitely detain any non-citizen who he believed was involved in international terrorism. After the Justice Department advised that the Guantanamo Bay Detention Camp could be considered outside US legal jurisdiction, prisoners captured in Afghanistan were moved there beginning in early 2002.
i wouldn't do this now, but if i was bush and i thought that these people would crash into the skyscrapers as well as government buildings, i would have signed the order too.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 06:21:27 PM by Healbadbad »

tell him to bring a knife next time  :cookieMonster:

He now fingerpaints with blood.

My girflriend got 3rd place in an MMA championship

Lul that soe fony

My... nephew, I think, got sent home on Tuesday; a kid was pissing him off so he took some scissors and poked him in the neck.

It's like something bad, but he's... also five, I think...

I guess I would've done the same thing if I were the principal, but still, he's only five.