Author Topic: Cody574's Maps and Ports  (Read 16256 times)

Double toast!

Bawmp before it hits page 2.

I'm going to port Golden Twilight next weekend, and release my first map if the mission editor stops being an starfish with textures. >_<

Alright, tomorrow I'll do some fixes for BL-Freight Train and BL-Beach that involve saving, I'll fix the water on BL-Beach, and I'll port over BL-Waterlogged, BL-Fridge, and BL-Stairs.

Then I should better stop before the flamers get here. :o

As for my own maps, I'm in the middle of a desert/mountains type map.

Your maps never stop to amaze me.

Your maps never stop to amaze me.
What amazes me is me and sonic are actually friends now ;p.

What amazes me is me and sonic are actually friends now ;p.
Yeah, it's hard to believe we're friends after what happened a while back. :cookieMonster:

Just write ports, since they're only ports.

Stop porting TBM maps.  It isn't a good example for mapping at all, and you could get them pissed off.

Stop porting TBM maps.  It isn't a good example for mapping at all, and you could get them pissed off.
He said he asked for their permission he has the right to port them.

The beach map looks cool, and these maps look simple and very BL-ish, 10/10 dude!

He said he asked for their permission he has the right to port them.
I doubt it.  They would NEVER allow the maps to be ported to blockland.

I doubt it.  They would NEVER allow the maps to be ported to blockland.
Mutantz got permission from all the old Rtb maps he ported...

BL-Ping Pong
(by Gobbles)

Instantly reminded me of being trapped by Wizzard in a box there.
You.. Bastards.. *fist shake

Mutantz got permission from all the old Rtb maps he ported...
And the RTB team doesn't hate badspot and blockland.

raeg
raeg
raeg
A semi-staff member there told me on the shoutbox that the creators most likely wouldn't mind if I at least gave them credit - which I am. It's nothing to really be a richard about though; if they don't want them here, they can tell me, I'll remove them. Simple as that. How long has Mutantz' thread been here without getting complained about by TBM anyway? (cue Jeopardy theme)

Instantly reminded me of being trapped by Wizzard in a box there.
You.. Bastards.. *fist shake
Lol.

A semi-staff member there told me on the shoutbox that the creators most likely wouldn't mind if I at least gave them credit - which I am. It's nothing to really be a richard about though; if they don't want them here, they can tell me, I'll remove them. Simple as that. How long has Mutantz' thread been here without getting complained about by TBM anyway? (cue Jeopardy theme)
Lol.
Sonic what time will you port the golden twilight map?
You said you would port it tonight :p.

Sonic what time will you port the golden twilight map?
You said you would port it tonight :p.
Oh yeah, that's right. I'll probably do it within the next two hours.