Author Topic: What was your very first post?  (Read 3520 times)

Title explains it all. My first post was on a decal/face topic, complimenting and that.

My first post :(
roblox has many users... i play it. every day tons of people are online over 100,00 members. it is just that they are not playing games

mine was on...forget i forgot hold on

It takes a while to download :panda:.

:cookie: for the idea & looks. :cookieMonster:
That's not so bad, is it?

Awesome! Thanks Wedge.

On Beta saves topic

I was also a beta tester for Mike's house!
But GSF, you are a freaking map-making God.
 :cookie:
I don't really think this is my first post.
I really can't find anything beyond page 175 of my Last Posts.

I'm starting a clan called the Blockland Mafia (or BLM). In my clan we build forts, kill random people, and make confution. To enlist in my clan E-mail me at Removed for Safety Reasons. When you E-mail me give me you Blockland name and you E-mail adress. Join now and you get a cookie. :cookie:

P.S. You must have RTB!!!
P.S.S. You can not be part of another clan and if you are I will not let you join or kick you!!!

Oldest one I could find.

- Helicopter (Transport)
- Dirtbike (With dirt that comes out of the wheels, like the jeep :D)

Well, thats everything i need now. I dont want to turn Blockland into a war/fight/shooting game..
Oldest one I could quote.

You get a, "This topic says it is locked but is not" warning.

* Me inserts a locked topic.

Oldest I could quote. All the ones before this which, for some reason, I couldn't quote, were very noob like. I'm surprise I even acted like that. At least it was only 15 posts. Well, actually, two of them were quite good, I modded the rain in AoT and showed people how to do it.

the reason i actually joined the forums lol
Does anyone know if a team deathmatch where you can make uniforms for teams exists? If so, can you please tell me where I can find it?
after i made the post and some other one i was inactive for 3 months or so

I cant export or save blander files in dts  format and I cant make addons!   :panda:
Not too bad...  Could do without the panda emote though.  Also, I spelled "blender" wrong.

Not my oldest, but the oldest I could find.
Quote from: Probuilder Drama
He sucks I was there with dumbells when he came

It Was A Little Stupid For It To Be Banned From RTB But Its Good Cookie for you  :cookie:

Hey guys. I'm a bit new to both the forums and the new V11 release. I am wondering how to set up physics. If you have ever seen those videos on youtube showing Badspot crashing into a wall made of 2x2 bricks, you may have noticed him going through the wall, the bricks scattering. I also noticed a different guy touching a switch, activating the whole set up.

Here's my problem. Say if I were to make an identical wall, and I take the jeep to it, the jeep would stop in it's tracks and the 2x2 bricks would stay in place. But, I am wanting the jeep to go through. Could you guys give me some sort of explanation/tutorial?
Thanks,
Captain Crazy

I was never a bright one.