Author Topic: Does badspot play any servers?  (Read 3190 times)

Who isn't freaked out by leaf blowers? They look like flame throwers but they blow air and make loud noises D:

loud noises scare me stuffless, flamethrowers (for some reason) don't

also they look more like, i don't know, rocket launchers to me. maybe like handcannons

also they look more like, i don't know, rocket launchers to me. maybe like handcannons
this would be an Awesome add-on Idea, any Ideas Bushido?

Badspot likes to go to servers and watch people freak out at the sight of him and act handicapped. It is also fun for me to watch.

well i never saw him but there is a server on him but he is never there its ok if hes on or off but i dont get why you rarely see him.

well he came to one of my servers but he shot a couple times and left i guess he was testing my weapons but he just did that and left so i don't know

We now have some hints on what v14 has...

Water physics and editor wand! :O

What's in the video? youtube is down :o

Water physics and editor wand?

never mind it's just some noobs video
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 10:19:24 PM by Flying Ace »

He's even been on mine before...
Although, He didn't talk.   :cookieMonster:

Once he went in my server. He didn't talk at all or anything though :(

I may have seen him on Melonking's once when i was a young noob but im pretty sure it was an imposter

I could tell everyone that Badspot was on my Space Ships server. I came in to save, he was there, with nobody else there. He started to jet out from Earth, and I saved. When I was done saving, I asked him how come he was on my server. He left.(After he cleared his bricks)

This would put me in the "OMG, BADDY WAZ ON MAH SERVER!!!" group, so I prefer not act like them.