Mission Editor

Author Topic: Mission Editor  (Read 119893 times)

1. Download Client_MissionEditor.zip
2. Place Client_MissionEditor.zip into your add-ons folder.
3. Open Blockland.
4. Enable the add-on.
5. Start server.
6. Spawn and press F10 or F11.
7. ???
8. Profit.

hey i did it up to step 3: where do i enable it? when im about to launch the server, or in the rtb add ons manager menu?
 i feel like such a noob. :\
thank you very much for helping me do this, i really want to make a map.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 02:50:49 PM by skoopdahoop »

It is a clientside add-on.  It's always enabled unless you run a dedicated server. Start Blockland and hit F10 to see if the GUI Editor is there, if it is then the Mission Editor should work when you start a server too.

Ok, let me put it straight forward. I dragged the whole folder "Client_MissionEditor" from downloads (i downloaded it from the link in space guys first post in the thread on google chrome) over the file titled "add-ons" and then the whole file went into that one. (blockland was closed at the time) i opened blockland, and then i pressed f10 and f11, didnt work, i decided that i was supposed to do it while in a server(offline) so i opened slate desert 4 by demian on single player and then when i loaded i pressed f8, floated away from my character and pressed f10 with no result, then i pressed f11 with no result either. So i opened the RTB menu in-game to see if it was in any addons and not enabled, it wasnt even in there. from what i heard it was supposed to be enabled anyways. so i repeated to move it back and forth from add ons to downloads then back to add ons many times with no result.

this is as much information that i can give you on what i did, i really wanted to get this done before the afternoon so i could make my map.
if you need to know anything else, please dont hesitate to ask, this is bull, ridiculous.
need to have this done before the weekend is over. i need this done especially by the end of today!(saturday)
thank you if you take the time to help me. i know, im a noob.

As of Blockland v20, your Blockland folder is located in your Documents folder. So you should go to My Documents/Blockland/Add-Ons.

ok, works, thanks greek. i feel like an idiot. such a simple thing i missed. sorry i wasted your time guys

@MasterLegoDude I HAD FUN WITH THIS ADDON

Oh my god I just noticed how easy and cool the GUI editor is

we wont be needing this anymore:(

we wont be needing this anymore:(

we will still be needing the gui editor though :)

true dat
Finally people who believe in GUIs, its like no one cares :C

Finally people who believe in GUIs, its like no one cares :C
I care about GUIS.

we will still be needing the gui editor though :)
badspot will remove GUIs and start using unlimited detail

badspot will remove GUIs and start using unlimited detail

GUIs have nothing to do with unlimited detail, you're dumb

GUIs have nothing to do with unlimited detail, you're dumb
jokes don't need to make sense