Author Topic: Mission Editor  (Read 119904 times)

so is it confirmed or not that this works still?

so is it confirmed or not that this works still?
Works fine for me.

It still works but youcan't modify/add terrain. Your mouse will forget up and you'll be forced to hit Alt+F4.

It still works but youcan't modify/add terrain. Your mouse will forget up and you'll be forced to hit Alt+F4.
Ah, reminds me of another Torque game I played... Good memories. And yes, that game didn't have Terrain either.

Does this work with V21?

Answer:
Yes, it does.
(i was still checking)
YEAH it WORKS THANKYOU

thank god

Quote from: Top of page
Topic: Mission Editor  (Read 39995 times)
HOLY stuff
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 03:23:17 PM by Yin Yang »

Is there any tutorial on using this? I'd be grateful.

To open the GUI Editor, press f10. To open the Mission Editor, start a singleplayer server and then press f11. I believe there are tutorials that you can search for.

Yea, I've looked for them and all I found is how to open ME. So if someone has link to more advanced tutorial than just to open ME, I'd be grateful.

Mission editor is useless, there is nothing of any use you can do with it.

Yea, I've looked for them and all I found is how to open ME. So if someone has link to more advanced tutorial than just to open ME, I'd be grateful.

What do you want to do?

Dunno, actually USE it?

Ok, but there's so many things you can use it for. I need to know what you're trying to do so I can help you.

Also, there really isn't much point in using Mission Editor anymore. It's main purpose before was editing terrain and interiors (buildings), but those don't exist anymore. The main purpose of downloading this mod now is to use the GUI editor.

And for some other features (using ME) that I might be banned for posting.

This mod could use an overhaul to clean it up and fix some of the broken things.

And for some other features (using ME) that I might be banned for posting.
Like changing the map lighting client-sidedly or something?