Author Topic: Diablo II  (Read 1934 times)

I had a lvl 99 sorcerest <HARDCORE MODE> i died in pvp and she got deleted =(
I know i'm completely against this but...use hero editor and turn the difficulty down a (tad) bit.

Yeah this mod seriously kicks ass. Makes vanilla D2 look like the handiwork of drooling babies.

Also I still have most of my characters on Ladder if anyone wants to play. My current gigantic waste of D2 value is going into a sorceress that turns into a bear and hits things for a max of 35k damage around 8 times per second  :cookieMonster: My all-time favorite "forget-You" character is probably my summon necromancer though. If I had specced him for PvP (with BoneSpear instead of Corpse Explosion) he would have been a monster.

Anyhow if you guys want to hang out on Ladder send me a PM or something

Level 99 necromacer with full skeleton mastery and 4 on golem, i love to terrorize noobs with him.  :cookieMonster:

Level 99 necromacer with full skeleton mastery and 4 on golem, i love to terrorize noobs with him.  :cookieMonster:

You can't get to level 99 on Battlenet Ladder without sacrificing a solid month or two of your life. It takes ages to get from 90 to 99. Not worth it.

You can get to level 99 in single player if you cheat though.

You can't get to level 99 on Battlenet Ladder without sacrificing a solid month or two of your life. It takes ages to get from 90 to 99. Not worth it.

You can get to level 99 in single player if you cheat though.

Yea I played the game like 6 years all day every day and I had about 3 accounts full of chars 85-95 but I never went to 99.

Bump my old awesome-ass topic facker

I was gonna mention d2maniacs in my post above (in text that wasnt 1pt in size)

recently, d2maniacs had to return 2 of thier servers, so things are a bit..unstable..

I have a high level character on all 4 mods D2M hosts. (ES and Snej both are Amazon)

my high level on MedianXL is a Bow Druid, I do Sunless Sea runs to buy a lot of Mystic Orbs to enhance the gear for my other characters.

Yea I played the game like 6 years all day every day and I had about 3 accounts full of chars 85-95 but I never went to 99.

It's a talent called "having no life"  :cookieMonster:

I used to love this game couple years back. still got the discs laying around here somewhere.i wouldnt mind re-installing it and playing with you all.

It's a talent called "having no life"  :cookieMonster:

Do you bite your thumb at me?

Bump my old awesome-ass topic facker
I had no intention of copying your thread, let alone know it exists.

Try Diablo 2 Nezeramontias a fully balanced mod that add over 6000 objects to the original game.

Gun, New monsters, New maps, New skill, New sub. quest (all original quest are there and no change to),

You will need Diablo 2 Expention set v10 or act.5 will crash...
You will may need plugy(Small program that add a billion of chest pages, remplace all skill and stat evry were evry time, and partaged chest to see same chest)

Diablo 2 expantion played time : About 45 hours
Diablo 2 Nezeramontias play     : About 250 hours...

I got the collectors edition from a friend for free, then I beefed up my guy until I could solo the last boss naked.

That game is no fun

I got the collectors edition from a friend for free, then I beefed up my guy until I could solo the last boss naked.

That game is no fun

holy loving stuff I love beating things with no armor or weapons.