Author Topic: Slate Milk  (Read 12836 times)

Thanks for standing up for me, but it's ok.  We all should just understand that Kalphiter is one of those people that doesn't have a life, so they go online to beat the crap out of people to make themselves feel better about it.
I don't beat the crap out of people, look for a more suitable word.

I don't know how to describe this map except "strange" and "mediocre skybox".

Thanks for standing up for me, but it's ok.  We all should just understand that Kalphiter is one of those people that doesn't have a life, so they go online to beat the crap out of people to make themselves feel better about it.
This is an internet forum. There is no "We", and either none of us or all of us "have lives". Assuming that we're all alive(although considering your level of intelligence, it's questionable on your part), we all have a life.

RIGHT!

Kalphiter.  Leave me and my threads alone.

Hah, fat chance.  Threads are only safe when he/she is sleeping.  :c

Tom

I knew you would release this crap.
Because you're mods are so much better.

Hah, fat chance.  Threads are only safe when he/she is sleeping.  :c
You did that to Pandan...

do what chao says kalphiter chao doesnt need this kind of bullstuff from you. you dont see any body else following people around and giving them bullstuff about whatever on the forums.

Leave.

Neither do you, you stole code from him, so bitch off

This doesn't look good.
The skybox was probably made in MSpaint.

Inb4"Your a cheerio RP"servers