Author Topic: Slate Milk  (Read 12635 times)

Let it Rain Cheerios!

You can't really see the Skybox from that point of view, but it's like you're inside a giant milk carton.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/mt0yjjnajnz/Map_SlateMilk.zip

I knew you would release this crap.

I knew you would release this crap.
Will you please stop following me around...  Seriously man, you just keep trying to discourage me...

Don't cry over spilled milk. :cookieMonster:

Will you please stop following me around...  Seriously man, you just keep trying to discourage me...
You make crap, so I'm not gonna stop.

Why make milk look soooooo bad, why?
Why? =(

Kalphiter.  Leave me and my threads alone.

Kalphiter.  Leave me and my threads alone.
LEAVE CHAO ALONE! I MEAN IT!

LEAVE CHAO ALONE! I MEAN IT!

do what chao says kalphiter chao doesnt need this kind of bullstuff from you. you dont see any body else following people around and giving them bullstuff about whatever on the forums.

do what chao says kalphiter chao doesnt need this kind of bullstuff from you. you dont see any body else following people around and giving them bullstuff about whatever on the forums.
I get the feeling you don't read these forums at all.

Thanks for standing up for me, but it's ok.  We all should just understand that Kalphiter is one of those people that doesn't have a life, so they go online to beat the crap out of people to make themselves feel better about it.