Author Topic: Slate Milk  (Read 12838 times)

Well personally i Think the map is Good and Funny, And Kalphiter Is a Basterd that just want everything to be perfect, no random maps that are funny, JUSTDAMN SERIOUS AND PERFECT! Nice map Chao :D
You don't know who Kalphiter is yet, do you? You dont talk to Kalphiter like that. No, no you don't.
Date Registered:                  October 12, 2009, 06:24:05 PM
ololololol, you silly 11 day old forum person, you
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 06:37:28 PM by austin0331 »

You don't know who Kalphiter is yet, do you? You dont talk to Kalphiter like that. No, no you don't.ololololol, you silly 11 day old forum person, you
offtopic:yep he is
ontopic: well i dont like much the map so i give a 2/5

What can you say, It's slate. Looks OK, I'll get it later to try it.
But you guys should just stop being jackasses, and if you want to be, take it to drama.

Thanks for standing up for me, but it's ok.  We all should just understand that Kalphiter is one of those people that doesn't have a life, so they go online to beat the crap out of people to make themselves feel better about it.
I don't really care for your opinion of Kalphiter. This map is stuff. And you're using Kalph's mild rage at you as a way to avoid that.
So yeah. This map is bad, and you should feel bad.

What the hell?
guys, do we want this thread in the drama section?

guys, do we want this thread in the drama section?
Sounds like a plan.

FAIL! EPIC FAIL

Your the most fail here.
Kalphiter, why do you always harass the people that you think makes crap? Haven't we ALL made crap? Go harass your mother fool.

Your the most fail here.
Kalphiter, why do you always harass the people that you think makes crap? Haven't we ALL made crap? Go harass your mother fool.

Yes. But not after we claim ourselves to have one year of experience, and we certainly don't release it.

This map is undeniably terrible, no matter who says it.

You make crap, so I'm not gonna stop.

>=O he made 2 of my best maps!!!!!!

No..I and 100+ people will Not leave you alone so deal with life kid.
Kalphiter.  Leave me and my threads alone.
Agreeing with Kalphiter..get oppinions of maps Before posting. That or get a life and learn how to make maps..
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 07:56:16 AM by A Twig »

I don't really care for your opinion of Kalphiter. This map is stuff. And you're using Kalph's mild rage at you as a way to avoid that.
So yeah. This map is bad, and you should feel bad.

Why should he feel bad at making something? Mabye he has a life outside of making maps. At least he tried.

You know, you don't have to download this map.  You can just leave the thread alone if you don't like it.

You know, you don't have to download this map.  You can just leave the thread alone if you don't like it.
Well why not lock it dumbass...