Author Topic: Slate Milk  (Read 12840 times)

I agree with the 2 above posters

Neither do you, you stole code from him, so bitch off
He didn't steal code. His welcome message states "Welcome to mining, base by Kalphiter".

Base by Kalphiter my ass.
You made a few simple edits.

make me leave starfish

Rey stop standing up for him.. this map is stuff

I stalk Chao because i want to flame him for making crappy maps!
(simplified by brickybob)

Kalphiter, stop flaming Chao all because his maps suck, that's badspot's job!

He didn't steal code. His welcome message states "Welcome to mining, base by Kalphiter".

Base by Kalphiter my ass.
You made a few simple edits.
Acually, the truth here is that yes, I did get the starting point from Kalphiter.  But no, I did not take any more.  Plus this is not stealing because I never released and I never said it was all mine.  I don't hate Kalphiter, he just hates me because I banned him from my server.

Chao, you've been scripting for 2 weeks I doubt you'd have the knowledge to do so.

I would never have any high expectations from this.

Chao, you've been scripting for 2 weeks I doubt you'd have the knowledge to do so.
Nope, i've acually been scripting for almost a year now, so I think I know what I'm doing.

I would never have any high expectations from this.
I don't have to give out personal information to show that i'm a good scripter.

Rey stop standing up for him.. this map is stuff

no i'll do as i please thank you very much and who are you to give orders to me?

Well personally i Think the map is Good and Funny, And Kalphiter Is a Basterd that just want everything to be perfect, no random maps that are funny, JUSTDAMN SERIOUS AND PERFECT! Nice map Chao :D

Well personally i Think the map is Good and Funny, And Kalphiter Is a Basterd that just want everything to be perfect, no random maps that are funny, JUSTDAMN SERIOUS AND PERFECT! Nice map Chao :D
What the hell?