Poll

did you comment on this project?

Yes.
No.

Author Topic: [BL RPG] Another Awakening [Official Thread]  (Read 18788 times)

Keeping thread on top.

bump*

If you have any particular likes/dislikes? We welcome any words of advice to users that are willing to assist with this project. 

The round spam, crappy looking wall roof, random terrain, giant round spam to.. ..heaven or something? It just looks very terrible. It's burning my eyes, I can't tell what's what and it just looks like you did something random and applied gray-scale to it.

The round spam, crappy looking wall roof, random terrain, giant round spam to.. ..heaven or something? It just looks very terrible. It's burning my eyes, I can't tell what's what and it just looks like you did something random and applied gray-scale to it.

Thank you for the information, we will add this to our list to improve the overall quality of the game.

We are currently trying to reduce all possible overuse of, "Spam", on the map and overall overuse of particular bricks. I understand your disappointment in the quality of the game so far, (Inferring that you are judging by the old pictures) but I insure you that your recommendations to action before it's release.

bump*

This is a request for anyone if they can do it. If anyone is able to make a "party" addon it would be greatly appreciated and would add to the overall build

Thanks

What do you mean by "party" add-on?

What do you mean by "party" add-on?

IT is not a "Party Add on", (Dark archer using my account again) it is simply an addition to the dungeon build by allowing multiple players entering a dungeon and all receiving prizes and fighting for the same goal. (Follows EXP share rule in most games)

What map does that use because the night time starry sky box is beautiful.

IT is not a "Party Add on", (Dark archer using my account again) it is simply an addition to the dungeon build by allowing multiple players entering a dungeon and all receiving prizes and fighting for the same goal. (Follows EXP share rule in most games)

BE THAT WAY

anyways.....

What i mean by party addon is,
if you type a command like
/createparty (party name):it would create a party or a group of people that can share the kill amount, and receive the same amount of points for each zombie killed
/joinparty (party name): to join a party thats already been created
/endparty: This is for the party creator only so that he can kill the party (as in, he's leaving so their is no longer a party leader so that the party ends)

Subnote: If possible make is so that the party creater become the "party leader" and everyone else are just part of the party.

What map does that use because the night time starry sky box is beautiful.

It is used on the Map Slate edits. It should be in the latest package, it's exact name I forgot, slate fields? Grassy? Can't recall...

If such a thing as eye love exists, then this is it.

An amazing build 10/10