Author Topic: How to be in whatever team you want in TDM (even when Auto Sort is on)  (Read 4032 times)

It's from my school. I live in britian and we have a team system known as a house system. The blue team kept winning every month so I hate blue now.
Great. Now use your magical god trick to get yourself moved to the winning house.

Auto Sort does not care for your silly cries for sympathy. The price for its favour is measured in blood.
Wiiiiin.

I HATE BLUE SO HARD. It's from my school. I live in britian and we have a team system known as a house system. The blue team kept winning every month so I hate blue now.
Listen. I feel bad for you,We have the same thing. Im on the green team.
I have asperges too,I know how you feel. I cant stand the smell of perfume.
(Toast.)

I HATE BLUE SO HARD. It's from my school. I live in britian and we have a team system known as a house system. The blue team kept winning every month so I hate blue now.
You are a disgrace to this country.

So, another team winning makes you hate it?

So, another team winning makes you hate it?

Another KEEP winning team, where other teams never get the chance to win. It's unfair to win twice, everyone get's a turn, but we never. It was always the blue team. This started when I was living in Saudi Arabia for 7 years, moved there ever since I was 2.

It's just a loving colour!

I dunno why you guys are pissed, he is just a kid doing what kids do. Everyone is just jumping on the hate train because they know no one will stop them.

That has nothing to do with your "house team" system. I live in Britain and my school is not like your School For The Mentally handicapped and has a "team" system.

OH MY GOD. Now your plan is to make all of my posts about what I did? About the build? I won't leave, to stop you asking.

Yes, I am going to wait until you get it through your thick skull that what you did was wrong. What you did was stupid, and you should not be allowed to have it simply fly away into the abyss and out of our minds.

Hey Jesus nut,
"thou shalt not steal"

Auto Sort does not care for your silly cries for sympathy. The price for its favour is measured in blood.
o u