Author Topic: Heedicalking's Modern War  (Read 119617 times)

Heed never gets mad, he takes everything like a champ.

Please fix the handling on the b-24

Please fix the handling on the b-24
I plan on re doing the b24 with a more accurate model and better stats, considering Jaydee's bomber works a lot better than mine.

They don't have HANDHELD guns in modern wars?

Yesh. Needsmoarhandheldguns. althrough i think TierTactical will be better to start with

I plan on re doing the b24 with a more accurate model and better stats, considering Jaydee's bomber works a lot better than mine.

Yeah, thats a fair call. I love your honesty.

I would really love to set your whole pack against another pack. I think it would be interesting - but you really are the only author who has a complete-ish pack of vehicles.

Modern War vs. Tier+Tactical?

:cookieMonster:

Modern War vs. Tier+Tactical?
No Joo.
I didn't man a war, I meant MW could be used with T+T. Or T+T with MW? AARGH IM CONFUSED

No Joo.
I didn't man a war, I meant MW could be used with T+T. Or T+T with MW? AARGH IM CONFUSED

Because I wasn't talking to you. We have enough weapons for all this war crap, leave it to Bushido. He seems to have it down pat for once.

Please hurry up with the Corsair and ME-109.

The one to the left is GravityCat's, the one to the right is Heedicalking's.

Being strictly honest, I prefer Gravity Cat's. The model looks alot more polished and I'm pretty fond of the textures. The main thing that really makes me irk is the scale. Its a Humvee, not a tank or APC. I won't stuff out a pros/cons list -  the issues at hand should be obvious.

The only thing I really do like is the turrets. The grenade launcher could do with a slightly larger range, though - if not infinite. I always thought the grenades in those explode on impact, not on fuse. I like the minigun, the animation is nice.

Generally speaking for sound, its good. Nothing worth whinging about.

tl;dr - I like GC's better.

snip
The problem was the player's head would stick out of the vehicle due to the seats. When gravity adds interior, he will run into the same problem.

-snip a frigload of pics-
Wow. I can't tell which gun is whose! =O