Author Topic: Heedicalking's Modern War  (Read 119248 times)

Where is teh Pavelow?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 10:52:05 AM by Manga »

You stole my 36th page >:C
Nice hummvee tho.

Where is teh Pawelow?
I have no clue where the Pawelow is.

He probably means the Pavelow

yeah make a submarine please message me when its done do it and i give u cookie :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: oh my god a cookie monster is coming! :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

I plan on re doing the b24 with a more accurate model and better stats, considering Jaydee's bomber works a lot better than mine.
Ok.And sorry for all the stuff I said in the past.Cant wait for new B-24!  :cookieMonster:

I can not wait for the helicopters to come out!

Perfect for my SWAT vs Assassins TDM, and well perfect for anything else.
MUst have those weapons...

1: No answer
2: Later
3: Because the tear fairies invaded your brain and planted a state of mind to make you cry when you see this, then you post about it in this topic claiming they are tears of joy when you are really being enslaved by a mystical world os emotions.
Seriously, when do those weps come out of your thing ?

Whats weird about the AA Turret is that it wont let me or my friend mount the turret... is it confilcting with Bot Events or what?

this time make the machine gun humvee

yeah make a submarine please message me when its done do it and i give u cookie :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: oh my god a cookie monster is coming! :cookie Monster: :cookie Monster: :cookie Monster:
OMZZZZ MAKE SUBMARINE ALREADY