Metal or Emo music

Poll

take a pick...

Metal (21st century)
Emo
both suck
both

Author Topic: Metal or Emo music  (Read 4773 times)

Both suck.
Trance <3
Everything else is just music!

Can you guys put these bands into genres? Please don't reply with just "Metal". I mean sub-genres. I'm just curious.

August Burns Red

UnderOath

The Devil Wears Prada

Mychildren Mybride

The Chariot

I have more, but I have had this sit here while I was away (21 new replies posted).

I've heard some "The Devil Wears Prada", really not my thing. I draw the line at Blonde Redhead and At the Drive-In.

I like Bad Brains 8)

I'm not really one for either. Queen (and some others) fit my likes.

emmure (<3 vox)
the acacia strain (deep as stuff)
as blood runs black (sickest double bass and breakdowns)
veil of maya (omg guitar wtf)
we butter the bread with butter (lol...)
bring me the horizon (god damn it shut up i like them)
the devil wears prada (ending breakdown is GODLIKE. synth note. bass slide. mmm)

ok thasit.

Avenged Sevenfold are good.

pfft

Immortal - Pure Holocaust

Subway To Sally - Julia Und Die Räuber

now guess what that sub genre is...

my 2 personal favourites are amon amarth and Self Delete silence

yesplz

Going to 2 concerts pretty soon. The first has The Devil Wears Prada, Haste the Day, and Story of the Year. The second has August Burns Red (My favorite of all time), UnderOath, and Emery. It's going to be epic...

P.S. I'm wearing a TDWP shirt right now...

I like any music if I can feel some kind of emotion from it, 99.99999% of screaming music has no emotion just screaming as loud as they can, some of them you can feel how they feel and that makes them stand out.

I like any music if I can feel some kind of emotion from it, 99.99999% of screaming music has no emotion just screaming as loud as they can, some of them you can feel how they feel and that makes them stand out.

A lot of bands aren't just full out screaming, they have quite a bit of singing. Also, you have to also listen for the instruments, they can produce emotion also.

Both suck.
Trance <3

<3 Trance...