Author Topic: Schools Overreacting  (Read 3522 times)

Some of these seem valid, in my opinion.

Some of these seem valid, in my opinion.
Because if i have a knife to cut food for my lunch i obviously am going to go on a uncontrollable rampage with it possibly killing dozens of people.

THIS JUST IN!

SCHOOLS BAN TONGUES!

THEY ARE HOME TO PLENTY OF GERMS AND MUST BE CUT OFF!

SCHOOLS BAN TALKING IN SCHOOL.

EVERYTHING MUST BE WROTE WITH AIR!

if schools weren't so easy to sue for the money they don't have, for any little loving thing.
they wouldn't have to be so careful.

plus its the state, you don't like it go to private school. they likely have similar rules anyways.

Thread lacks articles published days afterwards showing court decisions being over turned, schools apologizing and officials resigning due to public pressure.

My school took away all the fun stuff like going outside cause its dangerous and we cant have doge-ball because its dangerous and we cant do loving anything.
forget, HE WAS HIT IN THE FACE WITH A RUBBER BALL, BRING HIM TO THE HOPSITAL!1!!!!111!?1

I hate how schools have loving absolute power, they do not have to follow the constitution at all, you are guilty until proven innocent and they don't really care to find you innocent, they just expel or suspend you without any evidence or any investigation. My government teacher in senior year said that according to John Locke we should destroy and dismantle schools for infringing upon our basic rights.

My government teacher in senior year said that according to John Locke we should destroy and dismantle schools for infringing upon our basic rights.

/agree

I hate how schools have loving absolute power, they do not have to follow the constitution at all, you are guilty until proven innocent and they don't really care to find you innocent, they just expel or suspend you without any evidence or any investigation. My government teacher in senior year said that according to John Locke we should destroy and dismantle schools for infringing upon our basic rights.
<3 John Locke

They also will bust open and search your car without any kind of warrant just because some friend lied and said you had a gun in there for the lulz.

THIS JUST IN

SCHOOL BANS PENCILS IN FEAR OF THEM BEING USED AS WEAPONS

STUDENTS MUST NOW WRITE IN BUBBLES!

PERFECT AVATAR COMBO

THAT KID IS READING A BOOK WITHOUT WATCHING HIS HANDS!

WE MUST QUARANTINE THE SCHOOL!!!

CALL THE CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL NOW!

They also will bust open and search your car without any kind of warrant just because some friend lied and said you had a gun in there for the lulz.

That would be probable cause.

THIS JUST IN-STUDENTS ARE BANNED FROM SCHOOL FOR THEIR USE AS A POTENTIAL WEAPON

Failure

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

I'MA BAN YOU TOO FOR BEING SO handicapped!

That would be probable cause.

Not really, go tell a cop that your neighbor has a gun in his car, they will question you for hours to make sure it is legit and then ask if there is any reason to be worried about such gun, then they have to ask a judge for a warrant. They aren't gonna run over and break into his car and search it.