Author Topic: gm_bedroom Released!  (Read 9836 times)

I couldn't add the outside ones because of source limitations, and otherwise, it's way too annoying to do at this point. 

What holes?

This is NOT my first source map.  This is just the first one I'm releasing.
1: :C

3: :o

(@Regulith)You cannot read.  I said that there were two broken windows, that hole is the broken part.  As in, I shot it.  I cannot fix those seams, they're probably for lightmapping or something.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 08:06:05 PM by Marcem »

Figure out a way to fix the light issues with the cracks.

Can't you people read?!  I can't fix that.

Then I don't want it D:

I don't map for souce any more. But, You should try asking some source mapping communities like;
TF2 Maps
FPS Banana

Really, the problem here is that the Source Engine isn't meant for large open spaces.  If it is, it's usually a displacement, so this wouldn't show up anyway.  I will brighten up the map, so it shouldn't be so obvious.  I forgot to add the light to this build, so it will take a bit.  (I flooded it in this build. :P)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 08:39:25 PM by Marcem »

ffff vrad crashed in the middle of that.  Well, now i can try to brighten the map up.

Well, that was a great waste of 40 loving minutes.

Don't give up!
I'll kill you if you do.

I'm attempting another compile now.  In this build, I have the vent done. Next build may be the finished thing.

I want blocklands graphics to look like that. Looks epic, Don't give it up or I'll come to your house and slap you.

I'm attempting another compile now.  In this build, I have the vent done. Next build may be the finished thing.
Add secrets.

OR ELSE I'M NOT GOING TO DOWNLOAD IT >:(

/THREAT

Got the lamp and poster in?

Not yet, I need to figure out wtf is happening first.