Author Topic: most hated of AoT  (Read 10589 times)

Yay i hate them tooooooooo!!!!!!

Almost everyone.

And for the records: Im going to be on AoT today and im planning to kick some nub-ass. You'd better be there, InsaneChef. I would invite you to come too, remco, but I jacked all 4 of your accounts! hahahahah. I still don't believe people fell for that...

"Run script and enter password pls loel!"

Almost everyone.

And for the records: Im going to be on AoT today and im planning to kick some nub-ass. You'd better be there, InsaneChef. I would invite you to come too, remco, but I jacked all 4 of your accounts! hahahahah. I still don't believe people fell for that...

"Run script and enter password pls loel!"

Rofl I now hold thoes ;D, Remco if ya want them back its gonan be 1k each

(this is dani)
Yea i haven't been on lately because i was changing my email adress on the forums, andi am still waiting for an activation e-mail.
But anyways yeqa i'll add saber and anyone else i havent added yet later.

Yea this is dani again, badspot i am not getting an activation e-mail if you need my adress to send it manually, it is billboard91@verizon.net

Yea this is dani again, badspot i am not getting an activation e-mail if you need my adress to send it manually, it is billboard91@verizon.net
BADSPOT! READ!

(All due respect)

I feel honered to be on the list of most hated players :D

Seriously, why am I not on there?

Dammit, I'll add you when Badspot finally starts to read posts and sends me my activation e-mail.

Lots of people seem to hate each-other. Is anyone not hated? I mean come on. That's  :panda: ed up.

Digital Eclips=Otis=cigarette