Author Topic: Mountains of Excalibur *GET V.2 NOW!*  (Read 43873 times)

It's beast... kinda reminds me of Zelda Twilight Princess' Lake Hyrule.  =]  Good Job!

This map is pretty spectacular. You should add width=800 or something to the img tags though.

The only gripes there really can be is that the water is too clear; you can't tell you're even in it, and the textures of the ground underwater should be changed to sand/rock textures. Other than that, first map I've actually downloaded in a long time.

Edit: Also the fact that it references textures from map_mounts. Dunno how we're supposed to have those. I think you did forget up the packaging.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 10:16:32 PM by M »

Very, very nice.

I suggest taking some PNG screenshots though, JPG makes the terrain look lower quality.

Is the grass supose to look stuffty like this or did i do something wrong?

Because there don't exist any saves for this map yet moron.

I made stuff on it and i can't load the stuff that I made, ON THIS MAP!111 whos the Moron now?

Because there don't exist any saves for this map yet moron.

I made stuff on it and i can't load the stuff that I made, ON THIS MAP!111 whos the Moron now?

ON THIS MAP!111

You are. I just tested a load and it worked fine, the map is listed as, "Default" in the load bricks menu because I didn't set a save folder for it. It was a small error on my part that will be fixed in v.2, but you're the moron for overreacting before you checked the loving default folder.

I love it, but Like M said, Sand and rocks n stuff... and maybe a med-large Forest area and it will be awesome.... -er

Is the grass supose to look stuffty like this or did i do something wrong?

No, VH is the one who did it wrong.

Check the zip - it doesn't even have the textures. They're all being referenced from Add-Ons/map_mounts/, which I presume is where it was set when it was being tested, so people who didn't test it won't have the textures. I got them off Wizzeh's server because he had them.

fixed in v.2

Also I don't know why the .ter says "map_mounts" because I don't even have a folder with that name.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 12:47:31 PM by VerticalHorizon »

Water is far too transparent, looks stupid.

Double toast. Bump for update.