Author Topic: Mountains of Excalibur *GET V.2 NOW!*  (Read 42239 times)

The map is extremely well done, and beautiful. You should really add some tall mountains and whatever, because the map is a bit plain with out good ol' mountains. Maybe even surround the place with mountains.

This is how the mountains were meant to be, if I changed them at all it would forget everything up.

This is how the mountains were meant to be, if I changed them at all it would **** everything up.

Watch the language and i don't think it would "fudge" anything up. just find a flat place and strech it into the sky. it could be maybe a edit.

Are you seriously telling me to, "watch my language" in my own god damn post? forget off. Besides, there aren't even any rules that say you can't swear, Badspot doesn't give a stuff.

Yes it would forget everything up because this is exactly how i meant it to look and feel.

wow wow.... wow, i just cant say any thing elas, wow

as said previously, Grass..... no. if you can, remove that in the snowy one. but i love the textures. One thing though. Maybe put some signs in there? i'd love to see that.

as said previously, Grass..... no. if you can, remove that in the snowy one. but i love the textures. One thing though. Maybe put some signs in there? i'd love to see that.

The grass is going to stay in all versions except for the snow one I don't give a stuff if you don't like it, no one else has a problem with it.

As for the signs, if you can't follow the guide I gave on the main post then you're too inept to find it anyway.

My internet is working again, Bwahahahahaha!

...stuff, I forgot, my blockland is dead. *sigh*

This is loving love. If I still played in-game then I'd totally download this motherforgeter.

Thanks for taking my advice

Its pretty good just make sure next time to include a few more flat building areas.

Other than that its one stunning landscape.

I'd give this an 8/10. It's not perfect, but definately better than the majority of maps out there.