Author Topic: DELETE THIS, BADSPOT  (Read 2191 times)


Actually, while we're on the topic of SSB ideas, they should make a game that combines all of the smash games together into one. Every character from every game, meaning fox from all 3 versions, kirby from all 3 versions, as well as all the stages and items.

That'd be sweet. It'd be cool, it would allow those who liked playing SSB or SSBM to play against people who like brawl more without having to adapt.

The Animator from Animator vs Animation.

Someone needs to develop a game where a stuff ton of game characters come together and fight, like SSB but for all consoles.
Spartan-117, Gordon Freeman, Duke Nukem, Solid Snake to name a few.
That would be epic.

Someone needs to develop a game where a stuff ton of game characters come together and fight, like SSB but for all consoles.
Spartan-117, Gordon Freeman, Duke Nukem, Solid Snake to name a few.
Quote too.

There is actually a game being made with characters from all sorts of indie games, see here: (I've helped a tiny bit with making it) http://tigsource.com/articles/2009/08/26/indie-brawl-first-public-release
Quote too.
The game mentioned above had quote, but as a community project all developers are asked if they want their characters in the game.  Quote was denied as a character, so despite him being completed, he has been taken out. 

Miis
Toad
G-Man
Ronald McDonald
Borderlands characters.
Quote/Curly


being able to play as master/crazyhand without codes

I got it!

MORE MOTHER 3 CHARACTERS.

I remember there was a poster for SSBB, it said, and I quote:
"The brawl to end them all." So this is probably the final SSB game. :C

So this is probably the final SSB game. :C
Well that sucks. My Wii refuses to read mine. Talk about 360's breaking, the problem with the Wii is a dirty disc reader and it's actually such a common problem that they've setup a system to get it cleaned. Free of course, but it's a little annoying having to go out and get all the materials needed to package the stupid thing, print the tracking paper off and slap that on, then drop it at fedex or wherever. I didn't bother. When I get the hankering to play SSBB I'll just clean it myself. I probably voided the warranty trying homebrew anyway.


I got it!

MORE MOTHER 3 CHARACTERS.
yes, because we need more minor edits of ness. well actually the ninja one might be a good idea :o

anyways im not getting the new smash bros (if there is one) unless they make some huge breakthrough, brawl just didn't seem that much fun.

I think there was already a topic about this. Ah well.

I think that there needs to be Metroid Prime Hunters characters.