Author Topic: Wish Granted, but...  (Read 517861 times)

Granted, but it turns out that it was a skateboarder doing a 360 and he hit you upside the head and you cried.

I wish for...........A BOX

Wish granted, but Snake was already in there

I wish for a CHOCOLATE HELICOPTER

Granted but it melts.

I wish for nothing

YOU GET NOTHING, YOU KNOW WHY, BECAUSE YOU DRANK FIZZY LIFTING DRINK SO YOU GET NOTHING!

I wish for a Cheeseburger Apocalypse

Granted but your apocolypse part fails and it turns out to make the world better.

I WISH FOR SOMETHING

Granted but your apocolypse part fails and it turns out to make the world better.

I WISH FOR SOMETHING
granted but a creep bear poops on it.
i wish for something that makes somethin that makes something that crashes half life servers.

granted, but the servers come back up.

I wish for a box that has nothing wrong with it or in it and it reconigzes me and anyone thats not me that trys to take/do anything to it, it kills them, and the box never breaks down and always reconizes me and will never mistake somebody else for me and me for somebody else. HA

Granted but you take your puppy costume off and the box kills you.

I wish awesome animating skills

Granted, but you don't have a pencil

I wish I was 98% human and 2% Hawk  :cookieMonster:

granted but the 2% replaced your brain

i wish i was mad(insane)

Granted, but you commit Self Delete.

I wish everything was perfect and nothing bad would ever happen, and nobody did anything bad, on purpose or accidental, and nobody questioned why or how.

granted but the wish granter had a different view on "perfect" so she killed anyone who is ignorant of chaos.

i wish people would stop trying to find loopoles

Wish Granted, but theirs one now!

I wish for a CHOCOLATE HELICOPTER THAT WOULD'NT MELT!

Wish Granted, but theirs one now!

I wish for a CHOCOLATE HELICOPTER THAT WOULD'NT MELT!
granted but a  :panda: eats it
i wish for a wish that makes something that makes something that makes something that crashes every game Servers

Granted, but then they crash YOU

I wish i was like a charachetr in the book series Maximum Ride, with wings.
 :cookieMonster: