Author Topic: Beta Stuff  (Read 35668 times)

You place it, then you hit it with the wrench, then you choose the track you want it to loop, and it does.

You can drop custom tracks into a certain folder if it's your server, and people will download them when they join.

Kaphix

Does the clock in this picture work?

Yeah, it's how many hours and minutes the server has been running the current map.

Kaphix

Thats cool. Is the download/loading speed boosted?

Thanks for answering my question, Mocheeze. This looks very cool. The round bricks just don't look right though.

FlyGuy45 - Haha, I love that!

Still great stuff...I'll definately be buying, as I said before.

somthing different
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 09:13:38 PM by ladios »

WOW very nice, i just wish it wasnt retail lol. Anyway you guys should post like a demo with 1 map 2 or 5 bricks to mess with(have a limit). Would be nise to see a demo :P

What about Public Beta? I've heard that thrown around quite a few times.

There is going to be a public beta.

Also, Badspot is at the GG conference at the moment, so we are goofing around with the GG conference members, haha.

They've got about 3 minutes of building experience, and it shows, but its fun running around the huge platforms they build. One of them made a cool bar thing too. And other stuff.

There is going to be a public beta.

Also, Badspot is at the GG conference at the moment, so we are goofing around with the GG conference members, haha.

They've got about 3 minutes of building experience, and it shows, but its fun running around the huge platforms they build. One of them made a cool bar thing too. And other stuff.
Haha, pretty awesome.  I want a picture : )

somthing different
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 09:13:47 PM by ladios »

lol
i can just inmagine all the business people sitting in a conference room playing blockland on their laptops
lol.

Is there a option to set download speed for clients downloading stuff off of the server?

And how is the public beta going to work. Surely you cant allow everybody into it or it would be chaos.