Author Topic: Beta Stuff  (Read 35661 times)

CFSworks and BlueGreen are the only inactive ones that you listed.

I said those were the people that I talk to. Not that all are in it. I DID forget entrepreneur in and Face. But the rest I don't know who they are.

EDIT- Ah, I lied. I really thought those were all the people. But I only talked to Blue-Green once and never the others.

The list of Beta Testers v2.0:
- Badspot
- Mocheeze
- Ephialtes
- Wedge
- Rotondo (Also, Rititundo)
- entrepreneur in
- Facechild (Gone)
- BLOODBATH
- CFSWorks
- Nitramjt's Friend (lol)
- Nitramjt (?)
- Bones4
- Kaje
- astro
- Pload
- Random GG Conference People

That's it I think. That's a lot of people, now can a Beta tester tell us how many are actually active? Hehe.

What the hell, I never said Tails was in. Nice try Tails hehe.

Happiest news I've heard in my life. :cookieMonster:

somthing different
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 09:15:04 PM by ladios »

I said those were the people that I talk to. Not that all are in it. I DID forget entrepreneur in and Face. But the rest I don't know who they are.

EDIT- Ah, I lied. I really thought those were all the people. But I only talked to Blue-Green once and never the others.

The list of Beta Testers v2.0:
- Badspot
- Mocheeze
- Ephialtes
- Wedge
- Rotondo (Also, Rititundo)
- entrepreneur in
- Facechild (Gone)
- BLOODBATH
- CFSWorks
- Nitramjt's Friend (lol)
- Nitramjt (?)
- Bones4
- Kaje
- astro
- Pload
- Random GG Conference People
- Random people, BUT NOT BLEH!!!!!

That's it I think. That's a lot of people, now can a Beta tester tell us how many are actually active? Hehe.

Worst news in my life.

Certain people here might have gotten it if they wouldn't spam these forums.....or make Ehpi mad with "his" mods ideas. :/

Certain people here might have gotten it if they wouldn't spam these forums.....or make Ehpi mad with "his" mods ideas. :/

First, I don't post on these forums that much now.
Second, "BlehPorts" weren't my idea, and I had no original intention of making them.

First, I don't post on these forums that much now.
Second, "BlehPorts" weren't my idea, and I had no original intention of making them.

No, no I wasnt saying you spam, because your posts actaully mean something. As for EphiPorts, or whatever, I was only saying what I heard.To be frank, if it's not realesed I find it fine for someone to make there own version based on a idea.

i think bleh isnt on beta because hes a blockhead =/

Now that's just blockism.

Tails totally deserves it

damn V_V ty i guess

No, no I wasnt saying you spam, because your posts actaully mean something. As for EphiPorts, or whatever, I was only saying what I heard.To be frank, if it's not realesed I find it fine for someone to make there own version based on a idea.

Just to clarify:  "BlehPorts" was a suggestion that ThePro gave to me, because he saw Ephi's EphiPorts.  I actually have never seen Ephi's version, and I don't call them "BlehPorts".  I call them Teleporter Gateways.

If I could I would have made them into a real a gateway thing, now that would be cool, but thats offtopic.(Im not saying you stole them tho)

Ok then. Back on topic.
In retail is it possible to have a RT screen?
Like a security camera linked to a TV.