Author Topic: Beta Stuff  (Read 35645 times)

No one has posted in a while, so here is one picture I have:

Here are some of the new clothing options. You can change your accessory colors to any color you like, there is a color picker for it.

NINJAZ, CROSS-DRESSERS, AND SPACEMEN OH MY!  Rot's got Ninja Skillz

Bones4

« Last Edit: October 05, 2006, 06:37:04 AM by Bones4 »

Kaphix

LOL@<3

How did that horse get on the door handle :o
Also, is it any harder to modify the game?

Anyways, I just have to buy this. Going to be even MORE addictive than now :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: October 05, 2006, 10:10:31 AM by Kaphix »

Looks great. Who is pload?

Can some dress up like a pilot for me?

<:-)

wow i thought pload quit o.O

Rotondo is the guy off the ipod commercial, not a ninja.

One of the new features was an audio brick, which we can't really take a picture of. Well, we could, but the picture doesn't play sound obviously.

Here is a boombox I built when we were experimenting with different designs for radios and stereos.

As for modding, any random person with half a brain can make basic bricks and different paint colors without even opening any editor other then notepad. Maps can be edited like normal. The main background is a slideshow of all the images in your screenshots folder. So if you make a new mod, you can change the folder to a new one, and make your own mod background/slideshow. I'm using the first picture in this topic as my background at the moment.

Weapons, menu changes, and all that other stuff will have to wait for the mod kit.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2006, 02:21:16 PM by Wedge »

Can we get some individual brick shots?

Yeah, sure, I'll put together a demo image.

And someone dressed like a pilot? :-)

I reallly like this new player and brick stlye.

Opens up the door for a lot more creativity.

Looks great. Goodjob Badspot and beta testers!

I like the new "Sound Brick" but how does it work?