Author Topic: Beta Stuff  (Read 35655 times)

Moose is still here? :O

It's especially fun to play tennis with the destruction wand an an AFK player. We once built a whole tenis court and had a doubles match using Kaje's body.

somthing different
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 09:15:48 PM by ladios »

It's especially fun to play tennis with the destruction wand an an AFK player. We once built a whole tenis court and had a doubles match using Kaje's body.
LOL nice one Mocheeze, if only you coulda made a video of that lol

somthing different
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 09:15:55 PM by ladios »

Probaly shares the charatitics of the "stick".

Badspot

• Administrator
I've got a demo of it.  I'll encode/upload it when I get back on thursday.

Bones4

Probaly shares the charatitics of the "stick".

That, and...   it does the same thing as the old destruction wand

Bones4

« Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 07:03:44 PM by Bones4 »

I've got a demo of it.  I'll encode/upload it when I get back on thursday.
OMG, Badspot quoted me <:D

Still no relese date? hurry or i will find bones and play as him while he sleeps.

Hehe, that sounds like fun, Mocheeze.

Who took pictures in the "Media" section of the Blockland.us site? I like those, they are Anti-Aliased and easy on the eyes. I'd like to see more of them!

I've got a demo of it.  I'll encode/upload it when I get back on thursday.
*Looks at his old watch* Tis thursday and tis been for 54mins, Looking Great BS Diddn't think there was that much at first then I looked at this topic and said wth have I been.. then I looked at my Watch then said oh right been sitting infront of my computer make ramdom Halloween objects and playing... umm dunno.... Any way Blockland Looks Great love the Blocko dudes.

I give you a 4.... your spin was nice but the landing was a bit off.

EDIT: just small suggestion, Could you add some thing so you could make you player .1 taller or -.1 Smaller so players wouldn't all be the same size but in the same size Area?

:D ok bit over the top!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 10:00:53 AM by Packer »

Hehe, that sounds like fun, Mocheeze.

Who took pictures in the "Media" section of the Blockland.us site? I like those, they are Anti-Aliased and easy on the eyes. I'd like to see more of them!

One of the "old" pictures seems to have streched bricks...